View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 5 Things That Wrestling Fans Need to Accept

Sometimes the wrestling fans annoy me. Actually a lot of the time wrestling fans annoy me. Sometimes you need to fight the fight. But some things, you just have to accept. Here are few things that I think wrestling fans need to accept. You may not like it, but trust me, you'll be better off for it.

1. There Will Never Be Another Wrestling "War" That Involves the WWE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Jeff Hardy & TNA (One Week Later)

This is my first foray into blogging wrestling opinions, so I hope you all enjoy it. Ive been a fan since 1985 (i was 3) and I will say that 1) the whole Sting / Hardy segment was the most poorly executed management decision I can remember and has me even more worried about the state of TNA than ever before. Now let me emphatically state that while I WAS a Hardy Boyz fan during the Team Xtreme phase, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. TNA: Simple

Everything I read seems to be negative on TNA. Which is a shame because even TNA fans know that they cannot compete with WWE at the moment. I am going to address a couple of things that is said about TNA in a negative manner and give my take on it.

TNA is WCW-Lite: Understand this one major thing that makes TNA different from WCW. WCW was owned by Ted Turner and thus when he gave ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Countdown to Wrestlemania 27! (pt.1 of 3)

I recently acquired the new "True Story of Wrestlemania" and while every other Monday and Friday night I turn off my TV disappointed, I've always had this theory that whenever I buy a WWE DVD I will NEVER be disappointed. After watching the documentary on the DVD I was NOT disappointed and actually feel hyped up for Wrestlemania in 3 weeks!

So in honor of Wrestlemania 27 and ...
  5. Ending the Streak!

The Undertakers streak at WrestleMania is more than legendary its mythical in proportion and no one will ever be able to repeat it or duplicate it. Cena was on his way to doing it but thankfully Randy Orton ended his winning ways at WrestleMania 24. But as WrestleMania approaches and Triple H will have his second opportunity to end the streak, which I dont think he willl, the question begs...Who could ...
    Tags: undertaker
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Christian's Last Window

It doesn't take much, actually scratch that, any effort to find someone (or a large group) of people saying "Christian should be [WWE Branded] Champion!" in-fact it's almost become a bit of a running gag. However, I'm not here to argue whither or not he deserves to be a champion. What I'm here to argue is that window is about to shut... permanently.

To understand my reasoning, ...
    Tags: christian, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Cody Rhodes: From "Dashing" Good Looks To "UnDashing" Greatness

I could not help but dedicate an entire blog to this one Smackdown! superstar who I believe is very underrated and deserves a lot more praise than he is getting right now. That superstar is "Dashing" Cody Rhodes.

Since spliting with Legacy, a lot of fans (particularly internet fans) did not see much of a future for Cody Rhodes. They expected him to get outshone by Ted Dibiase ...
  8. RAW is Toasted! A Rick Starr Blog Splash

Welcome Back Splashers for another edition for the Rick Starr Blog Splash. For the two or thee of you who got pissed and just couldn't bear to see my little promo at the end of my blog, you have my word, I will not have any promotions here...at least for this one I aim to please all. Besides, after ...

Updated 03-20-2011 at 12:12 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 5 Debuts/Returns in Recent History

Hey guys, just blogging about my thoughts of the greatest returns/debuts in wrestling from recent memory. Enjoy this one as I will post the youtube link to the video of each specific return & debut. Leave Feedback.

DEBUTS
    5. Sting's TNA Debut 06'
    This was one of the best debut's because this TNA roster addition did nothing bad for TNA. It seems as if most of the ...

Updated 03-18-2011 at 09:48 AM by Frank

Tags: debut, return
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. A Pre-Wrestlemania Synopsis

Hi Everyone

My first post - so please be nice

Been a fan of Wrestling since Wretlemania 8, then stopped watching it (Did not have cable tv)

Got back into wrestling at the Royal Rumble 2000. When the PPV was on terrestrial Channel 4 in the UK (Having already started watching WCW on Channel 5 with Goldberg et al..)

Been watching it ever since ...

Updated 03-20-2011 at 11:06 PM by Frank

Tags: hhh, rock
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.