View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Greatest Feuds of the Attitude Era - Triple H Vs The Rock

By 1998 Stone Cold had reached the pinnacle of the WWF but there were no main event heels to challenge him for his belt. The Undertaker battled him as a face throughout the summer and he would also combat Mankind and Kane, neither of whom were seen as top level heels yet.

There was a secret race going on though. It involved factions, the Intercontinental Title and the Royal Rumble. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How to make a struggling midcarder into a solid maineventer

How to make a struggling midcarder into a solid maineventer

This blog is about struggling midcarders who have already been multi-time IC or US champs.Those are the type of midcarders this blog is about who are down on there luck,a perfect example could be John Morrison.Actually they don't have to be done on there luck but not able to reach the next stage of there career, ...

Updated 10-25-2011 at 11:02 AM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Greatest Feuds of the Attitude Era - Austin Vs McMahon

November 9th 1997. The day the Attitude Era began.

The day the Attitude Era began will always be debated. Some will say King of the Ring ’96 when Austin delivered the ‘Austin 3:16’ line, others will say WrestleMania 13 when Bret Hart and Stone Cold finally collided but I point to Survivor Series ’97 as the key date. Austin is in no doubt the prominent wrestler of the era but ...
    Tags: austin, mcmahon
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What's Working in TNA

Haven't posted a blog in a while but I've been reading and the marks are still the same.

What TNA does wrong in your opinion?

• Pushing their talent you always argue as to whom deserves a push.
    • Credibility claiming that TNA is no longer a credible wrestling organisation.
    • Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Jeff Hardy etcetera... individuals that work in the company.

Updated 10-23-2011 at 10:00 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Necessary Wrestling Face/Heel Turns

Hey guys Knox here. I'm blogging on the stars who need a face/heel turn today in wrestling. Gimmicks and personalities become stale after a while and sometimes a turn can help rejuvenate a star. First of all, this list will not include Kane, Ken Anderson or Matt Morgan. Lol those 3 guys have turn more than anyone on wrestling history haha do the math.

Lets kick this off guys, ...

Updated 10-23-2011 at 09:59 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My Thoughts on WWE's PPV Strategy

First off, I would like to say that I do not often post on this website and that this is my first blog. Second, I feel guilty about writing this about a day after RatedATB posted a blog entry about WWE PPVs. While RatedATB wrote more-so on which PPVs should be shown and I'm writing on pricing and the number of PPVs, I still feel guilty, especially on the count of my suggestions section. For those ...
    Tags: ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Wrestlers who should have won Royal Rumble

This blog is about wrestlers who I think should have won a past Royal Rumble instead of the person that actually won it. It will also list how I would book the wrestler at Wrestlemania. I think it would have been better if it actually went this way.

1999:
    Original Winner: Mr. McMahon
    My Pick: The Rock
    Since The Rock faced Stone Cold at WrestleMania that year, I ...

Updated 10-22-2011 at 06:44 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 5 Come backs in Prowrestling History

Well with the Lack of responce I had to my last blog I decided to do something a little more interesting. This is the Top 5 Combacks in Wrestling History. This Isnt a 1 time comeback, Its a list of men who came back to wrestling either from injury, Drug and Health issues or just retired, and when they returned they were better than they were before they left. Better in Ring and Bigger Stars than ...

Updated 10-21-2011 at 07:21 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE and their PPVs

What's poppin everyone. I've been wanting to get something off my chest and that's WWE's ppv schedule. It seems every year the WWE adds or subtracts a show in favor of another and my question is why? What was wrong with the original schedule? In my opinion one of the worst things they did was making the themed ppvs. If it were up to me (and I wish a lot of things in WWE were up to me), I'd go back ...
    Tags: ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Ways to improve the Tag Team division

Whats up guys, I haven't seen a blog about the tag team in ages so why not do a blog!

1. History
    Remember the good old days, we had epic tag teams such as Hardy Boyz, Dudley Boyz, Legion of Doom, Rock n Sock connection etc, those were the real days. Unfortunately I had to catch up on Youtube as I wasn't watching wrestling at that time!

2. Current Tag Team division ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.