View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 1/2/12 - Decrypting the Underlying Message

First Let’s talk about the setting, it’s very dark and very gloomy which suggest it’s a dark presence is coming to the WWE, I don’t however think it’s the Undertaker as he is 19-0 at Wrestlemania and it seems like this presence is out for revenge. It’s very dark and mysteries, if you look at Undertaker promo from last year it was just a shed but this year ...

Updated 01-02-2012 at 10:37 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Last Week of 2011: The Good, the Bad, and The Possibilities

Happy New Year Splashers! This last year has been one hell of a ride in wrestling…no sports entertainment…whatever! We lost some great people like Randy “Macho Man” Savage, who was tragically killed in a car accident back in May of 2011. The WWE officially took the name “Wrestling” ...

Updated 01-01-2012 at 08:03 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Top 10 WWE Superstar Improvements of 2011

This list is for the best WWE Superstar improvements for the year. This is NOT based on how much I personally like a Superstar but is instead an unbiased list of how a superstar improved. I thought I would give out my opinions on how well certain superstars improved as a face or heel.

Honorable Mention: John Laurinaitis

Well, technically John Laurinaitis isn’t ...
  4. Future Champions 2012

Another year is upon us and I was just looking at who carried the two big titles in the WWE this year from people to the Miz to the obvious John Cena. This year also saw the people get what they wanted as Daniel Bryan is the current World Heavyweight Champion but for how long remains to be seen. Hopefully, they will give him a lengthy run and show the title some prestige that it actually deserves. ...

Updated 01-02-2012 at 04:59 AM by scottyseville

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 5 Bad Gimmicks Gone Good/5 Good Gimmicks Gone Bad

Hey guys Knox here wishing you all a Happy New Year. I gotta blog on some of the best gimmicks I've seen in a while. I'll lay down 5 horrible gimmicks that ended up being successful. And 5 Good Gimmicks that ended up horrible. This will be fun.

5 Bad Gimmicks Gone Good:

5. Roddy Piper - Scottish Gimmick
    Ordinarily a man running around in a skirt and a microphone ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. 1-2-12: Examining the Possibilities Part-1

Hey there, EWN. Name's BigDawgXIV. Long time WWE Fan, Long Time EWN reader, 1st blog I write, so forgive me for any mishaps I may commit.

Anywhoozies, The EWN has been clearly buzzing over who the F*&# is gonna return to the WWE in two days time.I will examine the possibilities and voice my opinion on how can each be best utilized by the WWE. (Or How Would I Book It Cause WWE Bookers ...
  7. If Brock Lesnar Ever Did Return...

I've seen a lot of blogs and forum posts about this already but there's a few problems with the ideas and theories people are coming out pertaining to who he should feud with. I'll deduct who I personally believe he should feud with at the end of the blog.

CM Punk

This is highly unlikely mainly because Brock Lesnar was an unstoppable machine at one point matched by Bill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Happy New Year: The Match of the Week Was???

Hey everyone. I hope you all have a safe and happy new year. I'm going to take a break from the main stream stuff and start anew following the revelation of our 1/2/12 mystery man. So, just a quick blip here and I'm off to celebrate the ringing in of 2012. I'm only going to use one match from each show, just to keep things balanced.

Raw: CM Punk Gauntlet vs Swagger, if/then Ziggler, ...
    Tags: raw, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Conspiracy Theory #1: Brock Lesnar = 1/2/12

Capitalizing on the latest news like a seasoned pro, it's the debut of "Conspiracy Theory", a new wrestling blog that will spread excitement and delightment across the ample plains of the Internet Wrestling Community. I will be your guide through the trials and tribulations of all things professional wrestling (and sports entertainment...there is a difference) and you, my loyal reader, will ...
  10. How I would Book Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler

Here is how I would book a storyline between Chris Jericho,CM Punk and Dolph Ziggler:

OK so Ziggler will face Punk this Monday on Raw for the WWE Championship and I would make CM punk lose.Ziggler would've been about to win but a countdown clock would appear on the screen and Chris Jericho would return(also revealing the 2-1-12 identity),hit a code breaker on Dolph Ziggler causing Punk ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.