View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Take on This Mondays Raw

I Dont really write about TV shows and PPVs, Its more work than I like to do but this Raw was very interesting to me. Their was alot I disliked and avery Little I liked.

Disliked: Chris Jericho's Return.
    Jericho for weeks made a ass out of himself on Twitter saying he wasnt gonna be on Raw. Everyone knew it was him behind the videos and Jericho only made it worse by talking ...

Updated 01-03-2012 at 08:53 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. STATE OF THE 'E: How Chris Jericho Played The IWC Like A Fiddle

Welcome to the first blog version of STATE OF THE 'E for 2012!! Hopefully everyone had a great New Year and stayed safe! Now, I'm going to get right into it here...

You've been had. They got you. I'm fairly certain every person on the internet could tell you that the 1-2-12 promos were for the return of only one man himself:

CHRIS JERICHO

Of course everyone knew ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Five Wrestlers Who Will Dominate The WWE This Year

Hi everyone. Another year has gone by. Right now, the Youth Movement of the WWE is in full effect. This is my list of wrestlers who will dominate the WWE this year.

5. DREW MCINTYRE - Yes, he's been off television for quite a bit, but his recent match on SD shows that he can still do it. I hope it develops into a storyline with Teddy Long, with a IC run somewhere down ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Predicted WM 28 Card

Ok...so here I am a few short hours later with my second blog. Hope you like it. I want to start by saying this will be a lot of possibities and if this happens or if this doesn't happen then this might happen type stuff. Don't like it, oh well. Either way, give me your thoughts.

So, there have been rumblings that Money In The Bank will return at this Wrestlemania. That personally ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Daniel Bryan Winning the WHC Was a Mistake

Hey guys Knox here. I was live at TLC' and I still watch the videos I uploaded over and over again of Daniel Bryan winning the title but was it a mistake. I truly believe it was a mistake for a million reasons in which many people won't agree.

First of all lets lay down the components of a World Champion. They must have a unique and strong connection with the fans, they must be marketable, ...

Updated 01-03-2012 at 09:12 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My Thoughts On Raw

Hello everyone, this is my first blog, so I hope you enjoy reading. If you agree with anything I said, awesome, and if you disagree with anything let me know to. I am willing to take any kind of criticism, so here goes.

The start of the show..was well, rather dull. I will say I like John Cena. Have always been a Cena fan, always will be. Lately though, I've enjoyed some of his promos, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Jericho's Return. What Did We See?

Okay. I'm sure this will be one of a thousand Jericho blogs that will be posted. To be honest, I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's perspective on this. For me, I'm glad to see him back. I'm sure it will be a short-lived visit. I'm interested to see what part he will play as we head toward The Royal Rumble. However, I want to talk about this return in particular.

In a single word: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Raw Reaction 1/2/12 - 1st Raw of 2012

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it with another edition of Raw Reaction. It's the first show of the year and the night in which everyone has been waiting for. I'm not going to waste any time so without further ado...

Opening Segment-
    Nothing really new here, I will say that Kane promising Cena will embrace the hate is a great way to get people interested in what they will ...

Updated 01-02-2012 at 11:38 PM by RatedATB (Forgot to add something)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. A look at the current Divas Division

Okay, just gonna have a look at the WWE divas division and have a look as to where it's going (or not going)

(in alphabetical order)

AJ - I believe she needs a push. When I saw her on NXT, she delivered some very good matches but since becoming a diva she's really just been used to build up Beths/Natalya's status as the dominant divas. I'd like to see her with a new ...

Updated 01-02-2012 at 06:56 PM by samwrigz

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. ShowTime: The 3 most impressive WWE superstars of 2011

Welcome to ShowTime Ladies and Gentleman this is my first Blog, however do not confuse me with any other amateurs because i know what im talking about. ShowTime is just a new concept in which i will be getting my views accross (and to grab your attention of course :]) anyways let's get this show started!

Alright first of i will be talking about 3 wrestlers in the order of how impressive ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.