View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. General Kurt Angle Blog.

Hey, well it's a pretty obvious answer I just wanted to praise him for what he's done right and point out something a lot are neglecting to notice. I'll begin with a brief run through of Kurt Angle's career surpassing what generations before him haven't been capable of. Gathered he's an Olympic gold medallist in my opinion he rides it too much but it works for him; I mean the gimmick has a heel, face ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. WWE 12 and WWE 13

So I was sitting here playing WWE 12 and thought I would share my thoughts on what I like and don't like in this newest WWE game, and what I hope to see in the next game that comes out. After you've read it, tell me what you think, if you agree with me, or you want to see something different.

First off, I really enjoy WWE 12. I find it semi refreshing from last years game. I'm going to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Tribute to Michael Cole (Cole is Gold)

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. Now this is my 99th blog and its safe to say I got my share of heat from some guys on this site. I've gotten heat for many reasons including my respect for the Hardy's, my love for Cena, my hate for Benoit and definitely my top 10 lists. But this blog will draw the most heat because ladies & gentlemen I'm blogging on Michael Cole and how amazing of a job ...

Updated 01-05-2012 at 02:32 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wrestling the Water Cooler - Ep.1

RAW 1/2/12:

• Cena is going to wear less underwear.
      • Come again? This is how we open a new year, with one of the men signed for the biggest match ever (allegedly) talking about his underwear?
    • Daniel Bryan vs. Cody Rhodes
      • Hard working guys working hard - and yet it feels like something is missing, doesn't it? Honestly, how interested are you in the current Heavyweight
    Tags: lesnar, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Why Jericho shouldn't win the royal rumble

]First blog here so bare with me everyone. =)
    Anyways I want to give my thoughts on who or what type of wrestler in their current wwe status should win the royal rumble.
    first of all my initial thought of the rumble was that it is a way to put a young star completely over with the fans. You win and your in with the big boys and back in the days that's how it usually worked, with the occasional ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Follow Up: Jericho's Return, Michael Cole, and Kane/Cena Feud

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here. I was going to change the Wrestling Savior part of my name but honestly, as great a wrestling mind as I have, if I knew the basic ins and outs of being a director or producer of a television show, I'd put on a weekly wrestling show that everyone would proud to have watched. Okay, gloating done.

The holiday week brought on some nice writing ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, kane
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The False return and other Raw thoughts

Was it genius, or just poorly executed?

Whatever the case, the angle has now started.

And another thing, it has garnered a reaction, which is what everything is all about anyway.

Where I think Jericho is going with this is somewhere unique. This is an interview taken earlier this year in which Chris candidly talks about his career and his future. He wants ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. RAW is...Mediocre.

This is probably the 1500th or so blog each of thee hath seen upon thy glorious web page, but I digress.

The Titles:
    WWE Champ(ionship)-I had always said that Punk would, and should be a champion one day, but now Punk has that whole tirade of change thing going(or not going) for him. This entire feud with him and Johnny has really been useless, because the WWE hasn't changed ...
    Tags: raw sucks, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Post-Raw Ruminations 1/2/11: Why is Jericho Silent?

Hello everyone! This is my very first blog for what I would like to call Post-Raw Ruminations! Due to the turbulence that has occurred with Jericho during Raw this past Monday, I feel that it is my duty to try to make some sense out of all of this to whomever shall read and comment! Of course, I could be completely off and my predictions would be dead wrong, however I do believe that there may ...
  10. Ten Things that Bug me about the WWE

Hello everyone. Cross here and this is my first blog. These are factors of the WWE that reallly get on my nerves. Note they are not listed in number of importance.

10. Celebrities
    I think it is cool to have celebrities on Raw and Smackdown every once in awhile, but matches. I mean really? You have such great talent on WWE Superstars and a little bit on NXT that have been working ...
    Tags: change
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.