View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Divas Division: People Got It All Wrong...

Wrestlemania XVIII

Ever since that rumor article went around that said WWE officials are against having a Divas match at Wrestlemania, it dawned on me when they mentioned that the officials think we're interested in other matches above a Divas match.

If this really is from WWE's creative meetings, this really gives me a pretty clear idea on why the Divas Division is what ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 12:05 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Tags: divas, eve, raw, smackdown, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 5 Wrestler to Never Wrestle in WWE

This is a list of the Top 5 Wrestler Who have never wrestled for the WWE/WWF/WWWF.

Prowrestling has been around before TV was inventend. They were several regions, territories, Promotors and Promotions back in the Old days of wrestling. Now in the present their is only 1 Big Promotion and thats the WWE (Sorry TNA fans). Like it or not its the place to work, Its the sole survivor of all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pre-taped promos, a Hell of a risk, and the Cobra strikes

Hey people, me again with another blog on Raw (and for that one guy last week who decided to read blogs about Raw before actually seeing the show, *SPOILER ALERT*).

I think I'm safe from disagreements when I say that we saw a lot of The Rock and John Cena, but not too much was actually said. On top of that we got a pretty decent match from the Championship match competitors (although
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts The Good, The Bad, and The Indifferent

Hey everyone. I noticed yesterday as I was starting to write another blog, that I was at 29, and I wanted to hold off on that other one, to have this Uncooked as #30 as I feel Uncooked are my better blogs most of the time. Anyways, another Raw has come to a close, we are one step closer to Wrestlemania, and with that, it is time for another edition of Uncooked. Lets get right into it shall we?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ruining The Rock vs John Cena Part II

This weeks Raw had several segments featuring The Rock & John Cena and this week I think without a doubt that The Rock came out on top. His first segment where he was at the Boston Harbor throwing John Cena merchandise into the Harbor was hilarious, especially the part with the midget jean shorts. Cena on the other hand yet again showed why we the fans dont like who he is.

Cena's
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Midcard Championships Should Mean Something

Ever wonder why ratings are down, ppv #s arn't good, and so on? I used to remember a time when everything on the show mattered. Not just the main event or guys like Stone Cold, Rock, HHH, and so on. I wanted to see the whole show of Raw. Not just the main event. Now days that is the only air time you get. That is all that WWE focuses on.

If WWE would focus on every aspect of the company ...

Updated 03-05-2012 at 11:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Shadow Effect: Greatest Wrestlemania Matches

Hello readers and watchers of wrestling. My name again is Zachary Morales and I will be your humble host for this blog post. I want to thank everyone who read my first blog and if you haven't yet, I would suggest reading it. But if you don't, thats ok. Anyway, before we get on to why I'm here I want to talk about Raw last Monday. I thought it was a great show and the highlights for me were the beginning ...

Updated 03-05-2012 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Why WrestleMania Needs MitB

To provide a little backstory for my feelings on the subject, let me explain why the MitB match @ 'Mania, as opposed to having it's own PPV is so personal to me.

Let's travel back to a magical time... March 14th, 2004. Wrestlemania XX. What does Mania 20 have to do with MitB, you might ask? Stay with me! My boyfriend and I had just met about a month before, and found we had 1 big thing ...

Updated 03-05-2012 at 11:29 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Ruining The Rock vs John Cena Wrestlemania

Last week on Raw John Cena came out during The Rocks promo to cut him down and throw some shots back at him. The part most talked about was the fact Cena pointed out that Rocky had some promo notes written on his wrist. Fast forward a couple of days and news spreads that the entire 'notes' shot was a work and the reason behind it is that the WWE is wanting The Rock ...

Updated 03-05-2012 at 12:45 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE: Failed Top 10 World Title retains

What's up blog readers! Now before, I did a 'WWE: Failed Top 10 World Title wins' blog but now, I'm going to a 'WWE: Failed Top 10 World Title retains' blog. I'm going to count down the World Title retains that should have changed hands. Lets get to it!

#10: John Cena retains against Orton at Summerslam 2007
    Now I'm a fan of John Cena and a defender of his but he shouldn't ...

Updated 03-04-2012 at 09:50 PM by Dubs

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.