View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My road to Wrestlemania......Part 1

Hi guys, just a quick note to you all this is my first blog on here. Im from England and have been a wrestling fan since the late 80's, Mainly brought up on a healthy(mostly) diet of WWF/E with the occasional sprinkling of NWA/WCW, and the very modest amounts of ECW, TNA and ROH as a side dish.
    Now I have bored you with that, I will begin my blog proper. It is about a way in which I would book ...
  2. Booking Challenge: ROH Final Battle 2013

Final Battle is Ring of Honor's Wrestlemania. Which is why I decided to do this as a booking challenge. I havn't done an ROH booking challenge in some time, which is why it is now time to give some love to ROH. 10 match limit max as always. So you know how this works, give your best card possible as usual. For those who don't understand the point of the booking challenge, please read the explaination ...
  3. This Is Best for Business: Daniel Bryan, Big Show

Watching WWE over the past couple months has become increasingly difficult because of how bad the product is when it comes to storylines and pushing the right stars. I know that I am a big supporter of Punk, Byran, Sandow, and Ziggler so I admit a bias. However, this product is very predictable and stale!

Daniel Bryan should be the champion right now and I am not saying that because ...

Updated 11-13-2013 at 10:30 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tons of New Japan news!

Several people have mentioned that news/results don't belong in the blogs section. With their thoughts in mind from now on I'm going to compile the weekly news and put it in one, maybe two posts per week. That way the news will still be on the site, but won't clutter things up sorta speak.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention yesterday that Hiroshi Tanahashi was elected into the 2013 Wrestling ...

Updated 11-12-2013 at 04:19 PM by SUZUKI-GUN

Tags: japan, news, njpw
    Categories
    User News
  5. No Turning Back for Corporate Kane

Ok this is my first blog, so please be gentle guys !!

There are times when the WWE pulls a move that genuinely shocks you, The Ultimate Warrior pinning Hogan cleanly at Wrestlemania 6, Steve Austin turning heel at the height of his powers during the WCW/ECW invasion angle, and John Cena taking on the Rock in a once in a lifetime match………………⠦…again ...

Updated 11-11-2013 at 08:56 AM by Eire Icon

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. But I'm Chris Jericho!

Ok so this is my first blog since July of 2011 and although I wanted to post more my brain just couldn't do it but I have found something interesting to post about. For all those Y2J fans out there the former Undisputed Champion and current Fozzy front man has just released a new comedy web series entitled But I'm Chris Jericho!. It follows a fictionalized Jericho as he ventures out to become the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. New Japan Pro Wrestling Power Struggle results for November 9th 2013

Source(http://keepingthespiritalive.tumblr.com/tagged/njpw)

Dark Match) Manabu Nakanishi, Captain New Japan, KUSHIDA & BUSHI vs. Yujiro Takahashi, YOSHI-HASHI, Rocky Romero & Alex Koslov
    â—†Winner: Koslov (9:50) following the Contract Killer to BUSHI.

(1) IWGP Junior Tag Championship Match: [36th Champions] “Suzuki-gun”
    Tags: japan, njpw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Results from Japan: A detailed report from the ''Power Struggle'' iPPV.

( Source: Joe Lanza of voicesofwrestling.com)

11/9, Bodymaker Colosseum Osaka. 6,400 in attendance. Sold out!

Dark Match. Yujiro Takahashi, YOSHI-HASHI, Forever Hooligans vs. Captain New Japan, BUSHI, KUSHIDA, Manabu Nakanishi - Nothing match. The big spot was Nakanishi doing a plancha. That got a big pop even though it looked terrible. The Hooligans hit the Contract Killer ...
    Tags: japan, njpw, results
    Categories
    User News
  9. Dragon Gate Results - November 7, 2013

(Source: http://openthepurogate.wordpress.com)

Dragon Gate ran their monthly Tokyo Big Show today, results from Korakuen:
    They claimed 1850 paid (super full bill stop/a Full House). Legit advance sellout, only limited standing room tickets were available at the event.
    Dragon Kid, K-ness & Gamma beat Kenichiro Arai, Chihiro Tominaga & Syachihoko
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My view: Slammy Awards 2013

It is that time of the year again where I hand out awards to the superstars who deserve it. It is the WWE Slammy awards 2013! This has been happening yearly on Raw since 08. Not every award given we agree with. This is my chance to speak my opinion. Give my view on the Slammy's!! Here is Slammy awards 2013:

Superstar/wrestler of the year: Daniel Bryan-No superstar has made an impact ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.