View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. What's next for Wyatt?

Welcome Back to Wrestling is Bischoff!!! In this blog I am going to dive into what I would like to see happen next with Bray Wyatt.

Scenerio:

Luke Harper and Eric Rowan recieve a tag title shot against Goldust and Cody Rhodes at The Royal Rumble. After a great match The Wyatt Family loses.
    Later on in the night, Bray Wyatt enters the Royal Rumble,(Bray Wyatt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Booking Challenge: The Royal Rumble 2014 (part 1)

All great booking looks towards the future; therefore to properly book the Royal Rumble, we must choose our goals. What outcomes do we want, what feuds do we want to build, with the Royal Rumble? Answering this question sets us on the Road to Wrestlemania.

The past five Royal Rumbles have had between 45 & 55 minutes of preliminary matches, so we should aim for 4-6 undercard ...

Updated 12-21-2013 at 01:10 AM by Forrest_McDonald

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Booking Challenge: Royal Rumble 2014

Some people, I would say the majority of wrestling fans out there believe the #2 of the big 4 is the Royal Rumble. Biggest show of the year, behind Mania is the Royal Rumble. Why? It is the start of the road to WM. Along with a match that comes by 1x a year where people are guessing who will win this match. The winner goes on to face the world champion at WM. That along with some surprise entrants ...

Updated 12-18-2013 at 06:56 PM by TheGreatOne (tags, category, ect)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. What we can expect from wrestling in 2014

What we can expect from wrestling in 2014

2013 has been an odd year for wrestling; WWE was on the verge of creating huge new stars in Ryback and Daniel Bryan but ultimately returned to John Cena as their focus point. In what should have been the best year for the company since it was founded, TNA, struggled on the road and ended up returning to Orlando. Ring of Honor has continued to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What we can expect from wrestling in 2014

What we can expect from wrestling in 2014

2013 has been an odd year for wrestling; WWE was on the verge of creating huge new stars in Ryback and Daniel Bryan but ultimately returned to John Cena as their focus point. In what should have been the best year for the company since it was founded, TNA, struggled on the road and ended up returning to Orlando. Ring of Honor has continued to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Daniel Bryan: This era's MachoMan (Wrestling wise...ish)

by , 12-14-2013 at 03:49 AM (Danie Bryan: This era's MachoMan (Wrestling wise...ish))
    -Slam of the weak-
    Both use hinge joints, whether an elbow or a knee, propelling whether jumping side to side or up & down.

-Work Whor'se-
    The Vastly growing popularity of a bearded wrestler, known for great matches (#steamboat)
    #For the record, hashtagging is only legible with comical irony...
    Its all chicken scratch otherwise..

#the point ...

Updated 12-14-2013 at 03:57 AM by LUCIDFREUD

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Ahh, It Doesn't Matter What You Think

Well Raw certainly turned it on didn't they.

No I am not referring to the Slammy Awards, and for once I'm not talking about the genuine wrestling. I am talking about the ending segment which involved 20 current and former world champions, hyping the upcoming TLC PPV.

Now I have been reading a couple of entries posted on the newsfeed, and first time ever, was actually interested ...

Updated 12-11-2013 at 02:02 AM by Mr. Right

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. My view: Current product=TNA>WWE

How many blogs have I made about TNA crapping all over the product? It is about damn time that I made a positive blog about TNA. Comes during a time when Hogan/Bischoff are gone! No surprise to anyone here, I expect TNA to make strides going forward. Hopefully that is....Which is what this blog is about. Why is TNA's product better than WWE's right now?

Women: First off, no need to ...
  9. A Returning Fan...What's Changed?

I'm finally back in it.

At the end of 2011, I decided (for a few different reasons) to essentially stop following professional wrestling. Not just WWE - all of it. No 'E, no TNA, no ROH, no Chikara, nothin. It wasn't really for lack of interest, so much as there was just too much else going on that I didn't really have the time anymore. So for just about two years, I gave it up.
  10. Is WWE trying to kill kayfabe?

So apparently the reason why Eva Marie was smiling and laughing on her way to the back after her elimination at WWE's Survivor Series pay-per-view is because they are now teaching talents that if they are on the babyface side, when they leave the ring they should smile and engage the fans and play their character, not sell the loss.

So let me get this straight: if a babyface got screwed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 372 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 109 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.