View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Thought from the Old Skool Vol. 3

I'm back with another addition of Thoughts from the Old School. It's been awhile since my last blog my Predictions blog was kind of a flop but oh well. This addition I will looking at my Top 5 wrestling matches now this includes gimmick matches and straight up wrestling matches. Should I be doing a blog about Wrestlemania 28? NO! because none of the matches really interest me.

5. Tower ...
  2. Miz in Cleveland, Straight Edge Alcoholic, and Cleveland Rocks

Hey there, just another Raw blog entry for your eyes to see and judge. Enjoy.

Disappointed - This is the one word which describes my feelings on tonight's Raw. I figured that since last week we saw nothing new in the Rock v Cena rivalry that tonight we might get something interesting. All we really got was a few laughs and welcome return to a side of John Cena we haven't seen in

Updated 03-13-2012 at 10:30 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Hello everyone. Another Raw has come and passed. This Raw was different for me. In the past few weeks, when watching Raw I get the excited feeling, this euphoria of pumpedness(i know its not a real word but you know what i mean). This weeks Raw though, i just wasn't feeling it. I mean, it wasn't a bad Raw by any means, but I just feel like the WWE in some aspects is on cruise control as we head into ...
  4. Rating Wrestlemania Main Events - Part II

Old School here with a first ever post, and being a long time wrestling fan growing up watching 95% of the Wrestlemania's live on ppv, I felt my first post should be a rating of the main events for Wrestlemania's 1-27. I included what I thought about the match, high’s and/or low’s, then I rated the match from 0 stars to 5 stars, and lastly what match would have made a better main event. (Note: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Rating Wrestlemania Main Events - Part I

Old School here with a first ever post, and being a long time wrestling fan growing up watching 95% of the Wrestlemania's live on ppv, I felt my first post should be a rating of the main events for Wrestlemania's 1-27. I included what I thought about the match, high’s and/or low’s, then I rated the match from 0 stars to 5 stars, and lastly what match would have made a better main event. (Note: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Splash: What If WCW Won “The Monday Night Wars”?

Welcome back Splashers, for another one of my “What If” scenarios. This time I reverse the roles on the outcome of the Monday Night Wars, and who would make the jump if the WWE did in fact get bought out by WCW.
    What If` WCW Won “The Monday Night Wars”?

In the height of the ...

Updated 03-14-2012 at 05:44 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. A slightly different look at The Great Ones return

Hey guys, constant reader-first time blogger here, so please be gentle! Or you could do what you usually do and point out every typo and grammatical error rather than comment on the topic!

Very brief background on where im coming from. Im nearing 30 and have got back into wrestling big time in the last year or so. Loved it when i was a child, right through the attitude era and then ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. 5 Guys who should've been Champ in the 80s

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I was looking over some good material from Classics on Demand from the 80s. Something special about back in the day was that there was always long title reigns because their were only four PPV's (Summerslam, Royal Rumble, Survivor Series & Wrestlemania).

So we had long reigns. Randy Savage actually held the belt for exactly a year when he ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Promo War: The Rock vs. John Cena (who's really holding back)

First blog on here, long time reader, it's just ramblings but I look forward to your thoughts as well:

So I've read these forums and blogs long enough to see how someone gets named a Cena Pole Jockey or a Rocky Mark. There's never any positive nickname for being part of the Cenation, but no one gets grief for being part of Team Bring It.

I'm 28 years old, and after watching ...

Updated 03-12-2012 at 03:02 PM by Dap Diesel (typo)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Musings and Ramblings of a Long-time Fan

Hi all,

It’s been I while since I have blogged, simply as I haven’t really had anything noteworthy to say! However after reading countless blogs and forums discussing Rock v Cena, I decided to out my thoughts on ‘paper’.

DISCLAIMER – I have just reread the blog and I do deviate a little – so if you are the sort to get annoyed by that stop reading now, please ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.