View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. What WWE Needs...

It's not about fresh talent, it's not about hardcore and it's not about the PG rating. What the WWE needs right now is factions. What made the Attitude Era was not the language and puppies, it was the factionalism. The Ministry, DX, The Nation, The Corporation, Right To Censor...these groups gave the WWE so much latitude in booking. Teams feuding with teams keep things fresh rather than continuously ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. RANDOM WWE vs TNA Matches

Aye so this is my first post on this site in general so yeah ahah. This post is just to test waters on putting my opinions on wrestling out there so yeah. We all have those "DREAM" matches that we would LOVE to see, but i am a fan of many random matches and i thought it would be interesting to make some matches that wouldn't be half bad if they happen. So here we go with TNA vs WWE matches ...
  3. Tribe of Extreme Could Rise Again?

What's cracking everyone?

Have you been feeling like there is just too many superstars within the WWE? Does your favourite wrestler not get the air time you think he/she deserves? Do you think there is an overload of superstars? Potentially you don't, but if you answered yes to any of these questions, bare with me, I may have come up with the solution, albeit a long shot, and I mean long ...

Updated 12-12-2013 at 08:38 PM by Mr. Right

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  4. What if the Hall of Fame categorized its inductees

Big hype for this year might be the Warrior possible induction to the 2014 Hall of Fame. Sure big enough name to make it watchable but what if they did the hall of fame as a category induction. For starters they have a celebrity inductee but what if they took it to different categories. For instance

Tag Team induction: How about the British Bulldogs or Demolition. I know your probably ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Unified Championship

On December 15th, it is booked, as of right now, that we may see a unification of the WWE and World Heavyweight aka WCW aka NWA Championship. I say this with trepidation because that is how creative have handled it. With keeping only one foot in, the authority keep asking themselves ‘should we really do this?’

So should they really do this? Yes. Why? Because no matter how
  6. Vince McMahon Needs To Panic For WWE To Drastically Change

I haven't written about wrestling in months now. I have had no interest in doing so, either. We all know the product is terrible. So, I am not going to inflict pain onto myself by watching it just to write about it .

Lately, I've heard people ask why certain things are the way they are in
    WWE, though. Of course, the most popular question is why the Attitude Era can't come back.The answer ...

Updated 12-03-2013 at 01:09 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Vince McMahon Needs To Panic For WWE To Drastically Change

I haven't written about wrestling in months now . I have had no interest in doing so . We all know the product is terrible , so I am not going to inflict pain onto myself by watching it just to write about it .

Lately, however, I've heard people ask why certain things are the way they are in
    WWE. Of course, the main question is why the Attitude Era can't come back.

Well
  8. Superstar Dolph Ziggler "Give him a chance to show the world"

I made a blog about my favorite wrestlers a couple months ago. Dolph was and still is my favorite wrestler currently. He has been for about a year or so. Now we hear rumors, rumors about Dolph not being a draw. Ability to draw money, ppv buys, and fans in the stands. My favorite wrestler not able to draw? Dolph isn't the first guy nor will he be the last guy who will be questioned if they can draw. ...
  9. IT's never going to happen..unrealistic

After sitting here reading various posts for years I CAN safely say if I had a penny for every single time I’ve seen someone post how bad the writing of wwe is and then proceed to create a dream card scenario which is so unrealistic they would booked WCW worse than 2000.
    Here are my current theory’s I’ve seen that need to be addressed
    5.) Ironmatch at wrestlemania

Ok I get you may ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE Star In Need Of A Major Push Is...

One rising star that in my opinion is in need of a major push and that I would love to see main eventing one day would be Big E Langston. There's something about Big E that I enjoy and his wrestling ability is fantastic. Big E is a former Iowa Hawkeye Defensive Tackle and when it comes to wrestling he has "it" in my opinion. After seeing Big E face Dean Ambrose at Hell In A Cell I knew that ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.