View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My view: Who should face Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXX?

After each opponent every year, you think who should face the Deadman at Wrestlemania next? Let us be honest, Undertaker isn't going to be at WM 40 competing nor do I believe he will be doing so at WM 35. Rumors every year of who will face the Deadman. I decided to make a top 5 list of opponents I'd like to see face the Undertaker at WM30. Sorry to the fans who would like to see a rematch with the ...
  2. Booking Challenge: The Royal Rumble 2014 (part 1)

All great booking looks towards the future; therefore to properly book the Royal Rumble, we must choose our goals. What outcomes do we want, what feuds do we want to build, with the Royal Rumble? Answering this question sets us on the Road to Wrestlemania.

The past five Royal Rumbles have had between 45 & 55 minutes of preliminary matches, so we should aim for 4-6 undercard ...

Updated 12-21-2013 at 01:10 AM by Forrest_McDonald

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. My view: Why King of the Ring should return!!

Now days, we call the "The Big 4" aka 4 best or biggest ppvs of the year Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, Summerslam, and Wrestlemania. However, it used to be "The Big 5" with the King of the Ring as the 5th. Why isn't that ppv still around? Memorable moments(check out top 10 I did recently), name recognition, and a tournament surrounding the ppv. Not only that, but it was a platform ...

Updated 06-30-2013 at 10:26 PM by TheGreatOne (Naming blogs coming up topic)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. My Wrestlemaina 29 booking

This is my first blog ever and my Wrestlemaina 29 card. I'm pretty damn proud of it and how I would book it if I didn't have to answer to Vinny Mac and were charge of all creative decisions. IWC, rip it to shreds.

Match #1 WHC Match: ADR v Jack Swagger

They started the last 2 yrs with the WHC and probably will again. Love Zeb and the Tea Party angle but for my WM ...
  5. Booking the "best" possible card for Wrestlemania 29

I know what many may be thinking.....another blog booking WM29. We know some of the rumored matches that are expected to happen, but what about the undercard? Which is the point to book the best possible card aka best US, tag, Divas, IC and world title matches. I will give reasons behind it along with results. I'd also like to hear your thoughts on this card along with what you would do with the undercard. ...
  6. Booking Royal Rumble 2013 + THE BEST RUMBLE MATCH

Preshow match: Tag titles: (C)Rhodes-Scholars vs Team Hell No!-Got them losing on 1st Raw of 2013. Get their rematch at the Royal Rumble. Team Hell No unfortunately failed to retain those belts. Rhodes-Scholars retain!!

US title: (C)Antonio Cesaro vs ???-Since Cesaro isn't getting the heat he wants. How about if he defeats a returning vet coming off an injury in a surprise return at the ...

Updated 12-18-2012 at 03:41 PM by TheGreatOne (*surprise entrants)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Booking Your WrestleMania Card

OK. After seeing a few fantasy match cards, allow me to remind or educate you on WWE WrestleMania logic. Now, every year, WWE puts on the "Biggest show of the year", "The Grandest stage of them all," "The Pinnacle of Sports Entertainment"....WrestleMania, and we watch in anticipation of what's gonna happen, and every year, they give us something to cheer about, and talk ...

Updated 11-23-2012 at 09:12 PM by CMBison (Uncategorized...)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Booking "WWE: TLC 2012"

Greetings all ewrestlingnews.com bloggers and forum members. The 26th Anniversary of WWE Survivor Series is now officially behind us. With that being said, we now have the WWE’s go-home Pay-Per-View of 2012. That event being a tribute themed Pay-Per-View to one of the most brutal matches in wrestling history. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs.

Mr. Jay wrote a blog last week ...

Updated 11-19-2012 at 10:17 PM by T-Hughes35

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. WWE Creative in the Modern Era

The online internet forums and blogs concerning wrestling are frequently laden with complaints about improper booking, poor storyline development and wild speculation about the direction of WWE. Rather than rehash these well-trodden ideas, I have a different perspective: WWE knows exactly what they are doing, and consistently generate a product that has fans talking, albeit in ...

Updated 11-13-2012 at 05:38 PM by Monstro

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Booking Rey Mysterio(face) vs Sin Cara(heel) for WM 29

Saving the best moments in Survivor Series history closer to the ppv. Idea just run through my head, thought I should blog about it and see what others think. I personally think it would be better for Rey Mysterio to be the one to say face because all the merch he has and the respect of the fans. Sin Cara is no where near the support of the fans that Rey has. Even the adult fans would pick Mysterio ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.