View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. After the Rumble: What Happens Next?

Following on from the Royal Rumble I thought I would discuss the options of where the WWE is going to go next on the road to Wrestlemania.

Firstly, let me say I have nothing against the Rock at all and actually enjoyed the match last night and don't mind him being WWE Champion but I do feel it has already cheapened Wrestlemania as we all know the Rock is not going to stick around long ...

Updated 01-28-2013 at 08:29 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Less Royal for your Rumble

So the road to Wrestlemania has officially begun..except in this case that may not be such a positive statement. After last nights Royal Rumble, one has to question what Wrestlemania is going to look like. Our World Heavyweight champion is more of a latino hero than a wrestler, our WWE champion is (in my opinion) a washed up wrestler who was not exactly perfect in his prime, with a spotlight-grabbing ...
  3. Do You Really Want To See The Rock vs. John Cena II at WM 29?

That's not just a title, blog readers. That's a legitimate question. Oh, and please don't give me that old and tired act of, "it's good for business and it will make money" cause that's something I would expect a WWE employee to say. If I was getting paid by WWE, I wouldn't give a rats ass if it was hornswoggle vs. the Great Khali in the main event of Wrestlemania. But guess what? I'm not ...

Updated 01-29-2013 at 04:40 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. DanHero's Royal Rumble Review.

I always watch the pay-per-view with the same group of people, my girlfriend and two of my friends. Last night was the first time we all just sat in silence when the pay-per-view ended, and not in the good kind. Let’s just go straight into this.

Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship:

Okay so the biggest problem I have here is that this match happened ...
  5. Coffee Talk: Let's Talk About This Royal Rumble, Shall We?

Hey wrestling fans. Savior here bringing everyone another edition of Coffee Talk. As the title suggests, what I want to do tonight is talk about the Royal Rumble. I'll start by saying i patronized WWE today by renting the PPV. I usually only do Wrestlemania but The Rock back and getting a title shot, I just had to do it. So, grab a cup of joe, an espresso, a latte, whatever your poison is, and let's ...
  6. Rumble...What should happen but won't

I have been reading about this Rumble and many predictions and so forth and I like this site as they are pretty reliable for their news and for the most part, the blogs are decent, remember for the most part. I am not here for everyone to agree with what I say as in today's world, everyone blogs and comments whether they should or not is a different issue.

First off, let me reveal ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Derahk's Royal Rumble Predictions

If WrestleMania is the biggest night in sports entertainment, the Royal Rumble is certainly the most exciting. It’s the night that anything can happen, anyone can be a star and gives the fans an idea on where they’re going creatively towards WrestleMania. I am going to share with you what I think will happen and also what I hope for as well.

Pre-Show: U.S. Championship Match

Updated 01-27-2013 at 02:10 PM by Derahk

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Wrestling Backfire: Some Thoughts on WWE Royal Rumble 2013

Truthfully, I haven’t been following since August, and the reason why is due to mixture of things. But it basically boils down to my interest being devoted to football . However, I always watch the Rumble. So why not write about it, right? The Rumble is easily the second biggest PPV in WWE. The longevity, nostalgia, and importance of the Rumble match itself are essentially unparalleled to anything

Updated 01-27-2013 at 12:21 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - My WrestleMania 30 Dream Card.

Hey everyone. I know we haven't even gotten past WrestleMania 29 yet, but I would still like to share with you my dream card for WrestleMania 30 next year. Everyone is probably expecting it to be the big one because its the 30th Anniversary of The Grandest Stage of All.

[B]Date: [/B]TBD
    [B]Venue:[/B] TBD (Madison Square Garden HOPEFULLY)
    [B]City: [/B]TBD (New York HOPEFULLY) ...
  10. My Wrestlemania Bookings

Dark Match: Tag Team Turmoil for the titles: Rhodes Scholars(c) vs. PTP vs. E&P vs. The Usos
    At RR, Hell No loses these titles. At EC, for the rematch, Kane walks out on Daniel Bryan. So here we are. No time wasted, Rhodes Scholars retain.
    01. World Heavyweight Title- Randy Orton(c)vs. Sheamus
    At EC, the last two combatants are Sheamus and Orton for the title. Orton wins, and

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.