View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. CM Punk is a D-Bag!!!!!

Well Punk's Raw rant was probably the single most shocking thing I've ever seen, it was something I hit rewind on and watched again....My thing is, {and i know that anyone reading this along with the rest of the IWC will hate me for saying this} I found it disgusting, unprofessional, and i dont think there is any room for that in wrestling, especially not the WWE. {even if it was a work} If i wanted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 10% that make up the Internet Wrestling Community

After reading some of Bischoff's rants about how the internet is such a small minute part of the puzzle, I would like to take the chance to show you a few examples of why Mr. Bischoff or anyone would be wrong to dismiss the IWC so quickly......

1) Matt Hardy: Long before the story hit WWE airwaves about Matt Hardy/Lita/Edge, it was all around the net. So if the IWC only makes up a small ...

Updated 06-30-2011 at 08:30 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. More praise for Punk.....eventually.

CM Punk. Take a bow!
    I have been a WWE fan since it was introduced to me in England back when I was 8 which was 9 years ago now, unfortunate for me as I missed the best of the attitude era.
    Growing up I never surrounded myself with the politics thats goes with the different wrestling brands, in fact its only in the last 6 months I took any notice to the IWC.

I watched ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. About WWE new era

The recent events on CM Punk and the so called new era in the WWE hashad me thinking about how WWE's new point of view about sports entertainment. I think that the fact is that nowadays WWE is trying, and succesfully did it, to capture little kids to follow wrestling, since they already had teenagers and adults all they needed was to drawn little kids atenttion in order to fully hoard all people in ...
    Tags: wrestlers, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Hardy Brothers.

My take on everything that has gone on within the past few years.

Firstly, I'd like to point out that I've only wrote this due to the continuous criticism around the Hardy's I'm impartial towards the matter so if I say something that Hardy fans or Hardy haters dislike then I'll accept scrutiny. So I browse through the internet often, not constantly but often which is understandable ...

Updated 06-29-2011 at 07:55 AM by Spectroheliographies

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Punk Promo, The Sad Truth And The Need For Attitude

Monday Night Raw was a good one, bringing a rare upward spike on what has been a steady downward trajectory for some time now. Sure, it still had the nonsensical “secret” General Manager firing in their e-mails, making the scripted nature of the business as transparent as it ever has been. There was still an insistence on gimmicks having to do the talking rather than the work itself, the Vegas ...

Updated 06-28-2011 at 05:03 PM by RichardLewis

Tags: cm punk, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. CM Punks Wrestling Society

I just hope that punk is the new direction of the company, it would be brilliant if they make an effort of it. start by having him win the belt at mitb and let him appear on raw and sd occasionally, classifying himself as an "independent". he can form a faction called "wrestling matters" or something like that. Basically the whole idea of the faction is people who are not pushed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Future world champions please!!!

look lets face it ppl im about to name wrestlers that need to be world champ. These guys are uniqe and very entertaning to watch both tna and wwe. Be warned some of the people on this list is a surprise but u will see why i chose them over a few common ppl that evryone usually name. These guys i belive have proven to me that they need to be champ. WWE:

6 The Big Show : He is the ...

Updated 06-28-2011 at 12:09 PM by the hybrid boxer

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. If I Was Vince McMahon....

We all know the wrestling world is buzzing after CM Punks brilliant worked shoot to close out RAW. It was edgy, it was personal and it was damn real, but what does it mean and why was it done? Between 7 second delays and censor beeps and cutting out the mic (which was done perfectly may I add) most people know this is all an angle cause Vince simply wouldnt allow it to air if it was real. Other ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. *SPOILERS* CM Punk - MITB Theory

ROH-bots, TNA-marks, WWE-fan-boys. Regardless of how you feel about WWE, CM Punk's promo was the best ones done in WWE since Paul Heyman's on Vince McMahon a few years ago.

(For your viewing pleasure)

Obviously, WWE was behind Punk's promo 100% because we all know that Vince would never let that promo go on for that long. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.