View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. What Rhode for Cody Rhodes?

The evolution gimmick was a good way of introducing Ted and Cody to the W.W.E universe, but the time was always going to come that they were going to have to walk their own path. So far it has It has been pretty vanilla flavoured for Ted, however Cody has panned out to have more dimension.

The problem for Cody is that the heel character of a monster does not have long term believability. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. All About The Divas

With the talk of Beth Phoenix and Natalya supposedly "saving" the women's division I started thinking about how hypocritical you fans are. I mean back in the days of Lita and Trish Stratus, you would all moan and groan about the WWE having divas in the company for the sole purpose of dancing around and having pillow fights, bra and panties matches, and rolling around in gravy pools. So to ...

Updated 09-11-2011 at 09:27 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WWE in 2011 - In good shape

The last few months have been absolutely fantastic in the E, and not just because of the storyline you think. Let's take a look through what is going on right now and whats decent

Punk v The Establishment

CM Punk for the longest time, was the most entertaining thing on WWE programming as a self righteous heel. There wasn't much that needed to be done with his character ...

Updated 09-11-2011 at 07:42 AM by The Next Big Thing

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Zack Ryder: More Serious Than You Know It (Bro)

Hello everybody, my first blog here but that doesn't matter. Let my opinions be judged for what they're worth.

I'm discussing Zack Ryder and his use of the Internet and social media to get himself noticed. Before he was featured in a blog post on this site way back about 12 weeks into Z:TLIS, I couldn't care less about him. But after watching more and examining his methods, I think ...
  5. Top 5 Good Deeds/Random acts of Heroics and Kindness in Wrestling

This Blog is dedicated to real life good deeds done by Wrestlers and wrestling personailtys... Im not gonna count make a wishes and so on, cause alot of Wrestlers are very willing to do any make a wish appreance.... So Foleys and Cenas many charity acts are not considered on here, im not saying they dont count, this list is just focused on different good deeds... these are acts that I comment on by ...

Updated 09-11-2011 at 03:52 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top Ten Wrestlemania Matches

Hey guys, I've been reading a lot of your blogs and i find them highly enjoyable so i thought i'd have a go at one, this is my first blog on this so i don't know if this topic has been done or discussed. Anyways i've been watching old Wrestlemania matches which got me thinking what my top ten would be, i have seen old lists in the past but none that i ever fully agreed with, though i have no doubt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Rob's Review - 5 things I would change about WWE

This is my first blog, so play nice with me

I've been thinking throughout this week about all the things I find annoying about the WWE, so I decided to post them here.

1 - Have heels be as good wrestlers as faces - At the moment heels are displayed as weaker wrestlers who need to cheat to win. I feel it would be a lot better if they were given clean wins, not all the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 5 Most Giving Wrestlers

Sorry Blog Deleted thank you for reading.... if any one can tell me how simply erase them then that would be great

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:54 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Buy/Sell Time!

BEFORE ALL OF YOU BLOG HATERS TRY AND RIP ME FOR DECISIONS YOU DONT AGREE WITH, REMEMBER THIS IS ALL OPINION. FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR OWN OPINIONS.

- Obviously have to start with the face of the WWE. as much as you love him, as much as you hate him, a definite buy. It should be no argument as to the fact that John Cena is going stale but I understand that no one wants to admit that about ...
    Tags: buy, sell
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Top 6 Terrible ideas that worked out well in WWE this year

Caveat: This is MY personal opinon, and you are entitled to YOUR opinion, and I would love to hear about it in the comments

Number 6: Adding Booker T to the Smackdown announcing team.
    You can call the master of the spinnarooni a lot, but an eloquent broadcast journalist is probably not the first description that springs to mind. So bumping Matt Striker from the announcing team ...

Updated 09-08-2011 at 08:08 PM by Iscariot

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.