View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. BLOG #100: My top 10 Dream Matches

To make blog 100 the biggest of any blog yet, I decided to give my top 10 dream matches of all-time. This isn't a normal top 10 list though. I set a rule here, I can't use the same wrestler 2x on this list(ex.no Austin vs Punk along with Austin vs Hogan. Just 1 Austin dream match). I also left off dream matches that have happened aka Ric Flair vs HHH has happened which means no prime bs. I bet this ...

Updated 08-29-2013 at 08:48 PM by TheGreatOne (subject to change)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Coffee Talk: Why Hate TNA?

Hey fans. Savior here with another edition of Coffee Talk. This time around, I'm making it simple and to the point. Why Hate TNA?

This is not a blog that is intended to bash fans who love WWE. Not at all. It is also not completely in defense of TNA or me trying to convince people that you should watch TNA. I'm approaching this topic from someone who grew up with wrestling. I'm in my ...
  3. The New Corporate Angle: The way they need to approach it!!!

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time writing a blog for this site but I think it will be good. As a long time WWE fan I think something needs to be addressed about the New Corporate angle. You can take it for what it is worth but as an editor I think make some sense. This new angle is what the WWE Executives and the Universe have been waiting for. The angles and storylines have been ...
  4. WWE Raw 8-26-13 Hits and Misses

Overall Score: 7.5

Overview

After another stellar Raw following a PPV last week the comedown show came upon us. Although it was a comedown, this week's Raw was pretty good. It wasn't great, but it wasn't bad. The continuation of the development for the two big rivalries were well done, and two minor storylines were born.

Hits
  5. Loose Cannon: How to revive Impact Wrestling!

Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In the latest edition of Loose Cannon; I blogged about the WWE Battleground 2013 card which is a new ppv installment by the WWE in attempt to bring new obstacles and matches to WWE superstars. In this edition; I will blog about the revival of Impact Wrestling! Welcome to the show for the wrestling fans, from a wrestling fan, and forever ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Loose Cannon: WWE Battleground 2013 Card

Ladies and gentlemen; welcome to another edition of Loose Cannon. In my last edition; I explained how the Cruiserweight Division is vital to any promotion and how it should be taken advantage of. In the following blog; I will blog about the WWE Battleground 2013 card. As many of you presumably known; WWE Battleground is the new PPV concept that WWE has created alongside other countless PPV's that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. In Defense Of: Sid

I wrote my in Defense of Blog a few days ago about The Ultimate Warrior and surprisingly I found out that a lot of people feel the same way about the Warrior as I do. The Warrior is no ones favorite wrestler but certainly doesn't deserve the criticism he gets for his 1 WWF Run... Today I'am gonna blog about another controversial figure in wrestling and that is Sid/ Sid Vicious/ Psycho Sid/ Sid Justice ...

Updated 08-25-2013 at 07:49 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Ringside Ramblings: The Return of Anyone?!

Hello and welcome to my second ever blog, and the second installment of 'Ringside Ramblings'. I'd like to start this week by apologizing to the EWN community as i made some stupid and inconsiderate comments in the forums regarding SummerSlam spoilers and was subsequently banned. I'm not sure what i was thinking but i was being incredibly selfish and i vow to make sure it won't happen again.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Dolphins1925 and the Great (Non) Controversy

“Do what’s right for business. Please stop the leaks. #RAW”
    -Dolphins1925

Spoilers aren’t new to the wrestling industry. As long as there’s been someone who’s wanted an inside scoop, there’s been someone there to provide it. Back in the early days of the Monday Night Wars, WCW provided their entire audience with RAW spoilers in order to pull in extra business. The ...

Updated 08-26-2013 at 12:28 AM by ejorbit

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My Top 5: WWE Missed Opportunities

Welcome to another edition of My Top 5. After a couple of weeks of thinking about what I should blog on, I came up with missed opportunities. Now, as some of you should know I have only been watching WWE since 2005 so I'm sorry if that makes any inconveniences. This blog is strictly opinionated but I would live to hear your's. Now, let's get right into it.

#5 - Ryback

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.