View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A Wrestling Written Conundrum: Gimmicks

This will be my third blog, In which I would like to point out the gimmicks of the WWE.

CM Punk:
    The social anarchist who hates authority, sound familiar? I enjoy CM Punks promos and matches much more than Stone Cold, but this is another example of WWE ripping off themselves.

John Cena:
    Cena's gimmick has taken a downslope over the past few years, but i ...

Updated 12-14-2011 at 10:05 PM by The Peep

Tags: cena, gimmick
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. WWE's Use of John Cena and Zack Ryder

As I mentioned in my previous thread it is my belief WWE's trying to keep Cena a face by associating him with Ryder (the internet champion) and while I was given alot of justifications on how that wouldn't make sense cause it would make Piper's segment with Cena irrelevant I still believe it's what's going on. It's no secret that WWE creative keeps changing scripts last minute and changes ideas all ...

Updated 12-14-2011 at 05:16 PM by Frank

Tags: cena, ryder
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE: John Cena, Heel? Not So Fast My Friend

Yes, I stole that line from Lee Corso.

There's been a lot of talk about Cena turning Heel ever since 'The Slap Heard Round the World' as a few people have called it. It's coming from the blogs, to the forum posts, to the countless opinion articles on some of the other 'dirt sheets', but is it coming?

Simple Answer – NO

Looking at the logical approach you ...
    Tags: cena, heel
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Cena, Miz, and TNA.

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on my first blog last week. There were some who agreed with what I said and others who didn't. Either way, I pride myself on trying to think as objectively and realistically as possible. So what I write, might not always be the most popular, and some may say I'm flat out wrong, but ...

Updated 11-30-2011 at 11:08 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: cena, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. John Cena Ruining the WWE/Punk Keeps it Alive

I've been a fan of the WWE my whole life. So I've seen it go from one of the most exciting pieces of entertainment to the sell-out PG-rated crap it has become today. However, in the past month or so it has been picking back up, but I'll come back to that in a minute.
    Now I don't know exactly who's fault it is. Maybe it's Vince McMahon's for selling out, WWE creative for their lack of CREATIVE ...

Updated 09-04-2011 at 10:46 AM by Frank

Tags: cena, cm punk
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. John Cena, CM Punk and the WWE today.

Hello EWN. I've been a long time visitor of this site and just recently joined. This is my first blog. It will be a bit long, but will give a different insight on the Cena/Punk angle.

There are Cena fans who think that there is no reason for Cena to be disliked. That definitely is not true. He has his good points but has his faults as well.

Pros:
    good mike skills ...
    Tags: cena, punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. I Believe the phrase was "Phony Punk"

John Cena has sucked for a long time.

It's common knowledge that the only people still in Cenation are kids and women. Even the few guys who still rock fruity have one foot out the door and dreams of greener pastures in Chicagoland. You take a look at the biggest guys in WWE, the "go-home" guys, and that's John Cena and Randy Orton. And the difference there can be summed up ...
    Tags: cena, phony
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Mac 01 Presents: WWE Recently....

Recently the WWE has been doing things right. And you know what? Its about damn time! For to long we all had to sit threw boring main events on Raw and the PPV's..." Oh look, Cena won again with his same 5 moves what a surprise! "

I know people will say..."well if you don't like it don't watch it" but I can't help myself. I have to watch, my whole life has revolved ...

Updated 07-20-2011 at 10:55 AM by Mac 01

Tags: cena, cm punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWEs booking of Cena makes perfect sense.

Now with Extreme Rules behind us, John Cena can once again use his catchphrase, «The Champ is Here» truthfully. The decision to put the WWE championship belt back on Cena has, expectedly, not been received with laud and applause by the «IWC». You should think that the same people that for months complained about The Miz being champ now would rejoice, but some people can never be pleased. ...
    Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Finally!!!!!!............ ...............The Rock back in the title picture?

Now I know this could be a long shot, but what if WWE wanted to really mix things up a little bit! And obviously if The Rock is willing to wrestle some matches, could we see The Great One recapture the gold?????

After raw this week, I think it is clear The Rock is going to be involved a little more then just being the host at wrestlemania. Possibly a John Cena screw job or after John ...
    Tags: cena, the rock
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.