View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. What If: The Cult of Cenation... John Cena and CM Punk

Hi again folks, Scribbler Jones here again. I was watching some YouTube mash-up themes for various WWE superstars and just got to thinking of some oddball ideas. Let me start by saying: these are just some ideas I thought of, but am pretty sure they will never see the light of day; yes, I know a lot of people will jump to conclusions and not even hear me out; and I'm perfectly fine with that. With ...
  2. Cena and the Great One by the Roman One

"Ya know what? Vince is probably gonna fine me for this one, but the only reason he came back in the first place was to promote Fast Five and launch his twitter account."

Disclaimer: I'm not a Cena supporter--Nothing against the man but there are characters I'm more interested in on WWE shows. I'm also not an "Attitude Era Fan"--I watched WCW as a kid for awhile, then ...

Updated 02-23-2012 at 11:06 AM by RomanFlare

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The responsibility of John Cena

Hi everyone, firstly ill introduce myself, im Dylan Manov a DJ/Producer from South Australia.

I am a long-time supporter of this site and constantly keep up to date with all my wrestling industry news and results via this site because of my career I cant always see Raw and Smackdown! So im excited to post my first blog and get everyone’s thoughts and feedback both positive and constructive. ...

Updated 02-20-2012 at 10:11 PM by djdylanmanov

Tags: cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WrestleMania 28: Realistically booking the Grand Event

With Rock vs. Cena announced, and Punk vs. Jericho and HHH vs. Undertaker sure to come, Wrestlemania 28 is looking like it could be one of the best Manias ever. However, the WWE will still need a strong undercard and good booking to make this event live up to it's potential. However hard it may be for some to realize, WWE made great strides as a company in 2011. With a plethora of new stars, and a ...

Updated 02-11-2012 at 04:19 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Current Storylines and Where They're Going...

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here. I really need to change that name. Any suggestions? Nevermind. I'm just opening the floodgates of immaturity with that request.

I'm going to do something a little different on this post. I won't be posting this weekend with Smackdown and TNA thoughts so I wanted to touch on the current storylines in the WWE. I will also be speculating on how I ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, punk
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE: The Nintendo of Wrestling

Greetings and thank you for reading my blog. I hope you all enjoy my perspective on things. If you like it I may even do one once a week or once a month. Anyway enjoy the first edition of THE SNAKE PIT!

Like many new people here I was going to rip the WWE a new one with another blog that did nothing but bash them but after cooling off I have decided not to do that. At first I thought

Updated 01-10-2012 at 08:51 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Thoughts on Raw. Does The WWE Care Anymore?

Hey Everyone. I'm back to post my thoughts after what I feel was a very disappointing Raw, save for the Kane dominated segments. I watched it on DVR and actually started watching earlier than usual because of the pathetic BCS Nat'l Championship Game. I do want to thank everyone who commented on my last post regarding The Attitude Era. I can promise there will be no Attitude Era talk in this blog. ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, raw
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. John Cena Blog: Let’s Go Cena/CENA SUCKS!

I’m just going to give my view on John Cena, his haters, lovers, how he became hated by fans and so on and so forth. For the past number of years, wrestling crowds have been in a great battle with each other when the top dog of World Wrestling Entertainment, John Cena’s theme music hits ...

Updated 01-05-2012 at 06:29 PM by Frank

Tags: cena, john
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Follow Up: Jericho's Return, Michael Cole, and Kane/Cena Feud

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here. I was going to change the Wrestling Savior part of my name but honestly, as great a wrestling mind as I have, if I knew the basic ins and outs of being a director or producer of a television show, I'd put on a weekly wrestling show that everyone would proud to have watched. Okay, gloating done.

The holiday week brought on some nice writing ...
    Tags: cena, jericho, kane
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. What John Cena's role should be at TLC.

John Cena has no match at TLC. That's highly surprising as it feels like he's been on every PPV possible (barring injury) fighting at least one other person. But this PPV might break that run. But I know the perfect role for John Cena at this PPV and it's NOT sitting in the back watching like a good man.

John Cena should be the Special Guest Referee in the Ziggler vs. Ryder title match. ...
    Tags: cena, tlc
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.