View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My Top 15 WrestleMania Matches: Pt. 1 of 2.

Hey Splashers, I hope you all enjoyed your holidays. I want to thank wrestlingfan66513 for giving the opportunity to participate in Blog Wars KOTR Edition. Secondly I’d like to give props to Hitman for winning this Blog Wars.

When it comes to wrestling Pay Per Views, there is always ...

Updated 12-28-2011 at 06:45 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: wrestlamania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Who Will Win the Royal Rumble?

Hey guys, BlackFalcon here. Well with the New Year coming up, there is one thing on every wrestling fan's mind... The Royal Rumble is just around the corner. The best thing about the Rumble is that is so unexpected, Legendary returns, unexpected turns, and the fun of the eliminations. Another good thing is that there are so many people who deserve to win it, and you really think they could. So who ...

Updated 12-21-2011 at 09:45 AM by Frank

Tags: royal rumble, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE: The Most Improved Stars of 2011

As usual I always like to take a different route with my blogs. Since everyone else is talking about Kane, John Cena, TLC, Top Heels and World Champs, I thought I would focus on a more 'traditional' topic:

As a disclaimer focus on the 'most improved' part, some great stars might be lower on this list or omitted because they we're already good to begin with and didn't improve much on ...
    Tags: 2011, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Top 5 WWE Wrestlers Never World Champ

Before getting to the top 5, he is a quick rundown of #'s 20-6. Check out the past editions of this blog series to read the commentary on each wrestler.

20. Jesse "The Body" Ventura
    19. Terry Funk
    18. King Kong Bundy
    17. Superfly Jimmy Snuka
    16. Magnificent Don Muraco
    15. Ravishing Rick Rude
    14. Scott Hall
    13. Kerry Von Erich

Updated 12-15-2011 at 02:53 PM by Frank

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Finishing Moves: Breaking the “Bickering Code" and 2011 Slammy Review

Hey Splashers! I just submitted my “Blog Wars:KOTR Edition: Top 3 PPV’s”. I’ve already read Knox’s and Rodrik’s and they both got a great read! Well enough of the pluggin, and let start the splashin!

Finishing Moves: Breaking the “Bickering Code”.
    I watched TNA’s ...

Updated 12-13-2011 at 02:57 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Current WWE Storylines

Hey everyone this is my first blog. I'm just gonna jot down my thoughts on current storylines in the WWE.

Rock Vs. John Cena

This is the big Wrestlemania match people are looking foward to. There are many questions arising about this match. Should John get passed the torch? Will he turn heel before the match? I believe this match will be like Rock vs. Hogan. The crowd ...

Updated 12-08-2011 at 06:54 PM by LoGik

Tags: sorylines, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Sin Cara: Bad Timing, Bad Marketing, and Just Bad Luck!

Hey Splashers what’s up? Before I get on to our topic at hand, there are a couple of quick things I’d like to talk about.

1. In my last Blog I brought up the subject of how the WWE was ready to give us a new WWE Title. Just today I was reading the forums and I saw a video that ...

Updated 12-06-2011 at 03:33 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: sin cara, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 5 Topics of the Week (12/3/11)

Hey Splashers it's been a busy week with a lot of things to talk about. And since everyone likes a "Top 5" I figured why not roll it all up with a week in review! With all that in mind...Lets get splashin!

5. My Thoughts on Austin vs CM Punk Match:

I think an Austin/Punk ...
  9. Successfully turning R-Truth face again

We read the rumours: When R-Truth returns from his suspension to to trangressing the wellnesspolicy, he'll be back as a face. Is that possible to do and still keep him interesting? I think so!

Let's for a minute forget that trainload of failure which was the old R-Truth as a face, and consentrate on why he has become so much fun after becoming a heel. His promos, and the way they give ...
    Tags: r-truth, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Top 5 Epic Failures in Wrestling History

Hey Splashers. In this edition on the Splash, we take a look people who were some of the brightest stars in the business, but for one reason or another fell short. This is a hard top 5 for me, as many of these people in this list are some of my all time favorite faces in wrestling. Most top 5’s takes ...
    Tags: chris benoit, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.