View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Why Monday Night RAW needs to go back to two hours

raw.jpg

Ever since Monday Night RAW went to three hours beginning with the historic 1000th episode on Monday, July 23, 2012, I was very excited. It meant more matches with more Superstars, or so I thought.

Fast forward to November: a typical episode of Monday Night RAW features more focus on social media (Twitter, Tout, and Facebook), in-ring promos, ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Best Number One Contender Concept

Hey wrestling fans. Savior here with a little time so I figured I'd shoot a blog out there. It's sort of random, as few of the titled concepts are really in play at the moment. I've come up with the top concepts right now that both TNA and WWE use to determine future title contenders. The four biggest concepts going right now are. The purpose of this blog is to get some conversation going as there ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. A Note to Creative: Ways I'd Tweak WWE's Roster

Here's my take one what to do with some of the current WWE roster who seem to be... not doing anything:

Tyson Kidd & Evan Bourne
    Pair up Evan Bourne & Tyson Kidd as a heel tag team when Evan returns, managed by Paul Heyman. Have them start a rivalry with Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio Jr which ultimately has the two teams facing each other for the tag titles at WM.
  4. WWE in Trouble? Current WWE Creativity & Survivor Srs 26

Before I begin this entry, I would like to say that my thoughts and prayers continue to go out to the victims of Hurricane Sandy. Stay strong out there east coast, and if anyone wants to donate, you can log on to www.redcross.org for more information.

What is it about WWE? What is it with their product today? Why is it the way it is, and just what are they trying to accomplish? Well, ...

Updated 11-07-2012 at 11:50 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Punk vs. Ryback vs. Cena: Why The Survivor Series Main Event Change Was A Bad Call?

It's good to step outside my "Deluxe Lounge" shoes for a change and blog about current events. I got a lot of things I want to get off my chest, and it all has to do with the abrupt main event change that took place on Monday. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the read.

Now, just in case I wasn't hallucinating last week, am I the only one that watched WWE dedicate an entire three-hour
  6. WWE RAW 10/29 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

I know what you're thinking. How did RAW fair this week in the ratings? Did they continue to decline? They did climb in the ratings this time around? What did I wear for halloween? And how many girls call me on a regular basis?

Well, here are your answers. Better than the previous weeks but not by much. No. Yes. A wolf mask. And, more than you can imagine. Alright, that last one was ...

Updated 11-02-2012 at 10:30 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    User News , Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Jason's Thoughts: Hell In A Cell review

Hey everyone, first blog here on this series i will give my thoughts and opinions on wrestlers,shows,news and rumors, please give me feedback on this. And now that the introduction is over lets get started on the review!

Preshow: John Cena segment
    At first this segment was pretty bland and boring, typical cena stuff until John Cena called out Dolph and then......vickie came out. ...

Updated 10-28-2012 at 10:37 PM by Jaydash

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Wrestlers To Never Win The WWE Championship!

FOLLOW ME @The_RoyalRamble on TWITTER! Awesome announcement coming on my next blog!

In the world of the WWE, you can accomplish many things. For some, getting a spot on the show is an accomplishment. But, you're main accomplishment in the WWE should be winning the big one and that's the WWE or World Heavyweight Championship. In this day and age in the WWE, the people that deserve ...
  9. WWE RAW 10/22 Ratings Breakdown ~ The Deluxe Lounge

Guess whose back? Back again. The lounge is back. Tell a friend.

Boy, do I have some interesting numbers for you this week. I'm sure most of you have already heard about the overall rating this time around. Yes, the horrid 2.5 has been outdone and you'll be shocked to read what caused the all-time yearly low rating -- or maybe you won't. Without further ado (or is it adieu, I never figured

Updated 10-27-2012 at 10:28 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten Hell in a Cell Matches!

As always before you start reading, please respect one another in the comments section and these are my opinions if you don't like it then tough sh*t, go complain in the comment box. Follow me on Twitter! @The_RoyalRamble

The Royal Ramble has returned as promised! It's been a nice two weeks since the last blog I did and I have some big news coming soon in the next few weeks involving ...

Updated 10-23-2012 at 05:57 PM by The Royal Ramble

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.