View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 10 Biggest moments in Wrestlemania history!!

Let me first state that by biggest moments doesn't mean biggest or best matches. Biggest moments in Wrestlemania history!! Not going to number them because you can always argue that. I'll just add them from 1-27 numbering. Wrestlemania 1 was a big moment obviously which is why I left it off because every first of any annual event is big. Here is 10 biggest moments in Wrestlemania history!!

Updated 03-13-2012 at 04:04 PM by TheGreatOne (Thoughts n opinions)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. My beef with Rock vs Cena, who agrees?

Quick rundown on me, I used to watched wrestling. Love it. Lost Sky Sports so stopped watching it around 2004 and picked back up on it about two years ago. Obviously it was different when I started watching it again but I just took it for what it was. The Rock has always been my favorite wrestler, I remember being young and running around the living room in joy when his music hit and he sprinted full ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Promo War: The Rock vs. John Cena (who's really holding back)

First blog on here, long time reader, it's just ramblings but I look forward to your thoughts as well:

So I've read these forums and blogs long enough to see how someone gets named a Cena Pole Jockey or a Rocky Mark. There's never any positive nickname for being part of the Cenation, but no one gets grief for being part of Team Bring It.

I'm 28 years old, and after watching ...

Updated 03-12-2012 at 03:02 PM by Dap Diesel (typo)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WrestleMania 28: 3 Weeks to go

Hi all, I thought that I'd start giving a preview for the upcoming WrestleMania 28 PPV, by analysing the actual and rumoured card from top to bottom to see where we are right now and how it's going. I'm going to post this every Saturday or Sunday (after I've seen Smackdown) in the coming weeks and see how this big PPV is shaping up. let's get started, have a lot to go over this week.
  5. The Abdominal Stretch: The Bumpy Road to Wrestlemania

Good Day Fanatics of the wrestling world. Welcome to being locked into the Abdominal Stretch, bringing you fresh opinions and perspectives in what's happening in wrestling. I didn't do a Raw post this week because frankly, it sucked and there's not much to say about it. The Miz is buried completely. There's still no real build for Sheamus and Daniel Bryan. The focus seems to be on the top 3 WM matches, ...
  6. Possible Diva matches at Wrestlemania 28

Hello, just a look at what could possibly be happening for the divas at Wrestlemania

1) Beth Phoenix vs Natalya
    Of course, there has been lots of talks about this match. As of last friday on SmackDown it looks as if there is a chance that Natalya may be turning face again, so this could lead to a feud and match at Wrestlemania. However, this may not happen due to the fact that ...
  7. The Shadow Effect: Greatest Wrestlemania Matches

Hello readers and watchers of wrestling. My name again is Zachary Morales and I will be your humble host for this blog post. I want to thank everyone who read my first blog and if you haven't yet, I would suggest reading it. But if you don't, thats ok. Anyway, before we get on to why I'm here I want to talk about Raw last Monday. I thought it was a great show and the highlights for me were the beginning ...

Updated 03-05-2012 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Wrestlemania Season: Reality Era?

*Note: Credit to DUBS for the label "Reality Era".

Three of the four already announced matches are taking a noticable turn towards the same direction: Realism. I don't mean "no kayfabe", but more in the sense of "shoot" statements thrown into regular promos. Let's go example by example.

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk (C) for the WWE Championship ...
  9. Where Are Today's Stars? WM28 Reality Check

Hey Wrestling Fan-Addicts, The Saviour here with another fresh, new perspective. At least, I think it's fresh and new, as I haven't read anything similar.

In lieu of tonight's Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk match, where I saw Daniel Bryan use the Abdominal Stretch, I've come up with a new name for my JR Style Blog. It will be called The Abdominal Stretch, and it'll be featured on either Wednesday ...

Updated 02-28-2012 at 02:09 AM by Frank

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Cena and the Great One by the Roman One

"Ya know what? Vince is probably gonna fine me for this one, but the only reason he came back in the first place was to promote Fast Five and launch his twitter account."

Disclaimer: I'm not a Cena supporter--Nothing against the man but there are characters I'm more interested in on WWE shows. I'm also not an "Attitude Era Fan"--I watched WCW as a kid for awhile, then ...

Updated 02-23-2012 at 11:06 AM by RomanFlare

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.