View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Kurt Angle has Always been Right About 'Mania

While I cannot find an exact quote from the master of Twatter, it goes something like this. "I won at Wrestlemania! That counts twice!" And Kurt Angle is correct if not underselling it. This quote symbolizes exactly how I feel about two of the best matches on the card last night--the Winner will forever be the better man. The losers of these matches will never, EVER be able to make the fans ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 03:10 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Wrestlemania Rundown

Longtime reader, 1st time blogger. I thought I'd give it a lash and see what you guys think of my thoughts on the night....so i'll dive right in.

D Bryan vs Sheamus
    Was looking forward to this match, when sheamus hit the ring am thinking good start to what should be an awesome show, there seemed to be a massive D Bryan following in the front of the crowd, but before I could turn ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 10:03 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Thoughts on WM 28 Match-Card and Build Up

Hey guys. The day has finally arrived and i haven't even posted a single blog on WM28, because I procasted on it. So I thought I would do something basic and just give my thoughts on the WM build up and match card.

Randy Orton vs Kane
    Believe it or not, I predicted this match will happen (to myself). I do remember last summer when they had a match and Kane shaking Orton's hand. ...
  4. Why The The Rock vs. Cena Match Is Underperforming, Pt.1

Lately a lot of blogs have been put up trying to explain why The Rock vs. John Cena match at Wrestlemania lacks that spark that it should have. Some have argued that it's because it has not included anything real to give it depth like the CM Punk alcoholic father storyline or that the two have not had any physical confrontations or even that The Rock isn't trying. While I think those things might ...

Updated 03-29-2012 at 08:56 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Abdonimal Stretch: More on WM, and Post WM Thoughts

Hey Everybody. The Saviour here for this week's addition of The Abdominal Stretch. While I'm going to format this blog as I usually do, I will not be bringing new and fresh perspectives like I usually do...simply because, we're coming down the home stretch for Wrestlemania and that's basically The Event that's going on in the wrestling world. I'm also going to go into a few things post-WM, but obviously ...
  6. WHAT WOULD STEVE DO? Blog. 01: Jericho Vs. Punk

Hi guys! Welcome to the first edition of the WWSD Blog – a look at story lines and scenarios in the WWE and asking the question “What Would Steve Do?”. Now I may not be right all the time, and I’m not claiming to be better than any of the WWE’s current writers, but this is purely my opinion as to what I would like to see if I was given creative control, even just for a little bit! Let’s ...

Updated 03-29-2012 at 06:50 AM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Piper's Pit: Showstealler of Wrestlemania?

We all know Cena vs. The Rock is going to close up Wrestlemania, but what match will really shine this year? Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk and The Hell in a Cell match would be most people's answer, but what about the undercard?

The tag-team match is horribly frowned upon among the IWC, but if it were actually to be elimination rules, it could be amazingly made to define the WWE and actually ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Abdominal Stretch: Still Staggering Down The Road to Wrestlemania

Hey fans of this insanely crazy world we call wrestling. The Saviour here with another addition of The Abdominal Stretch, bringing more fresh perspectives and new, interesting topics.

Before I start, I'd like to thank TheSilk for jumping in my grave on The Miz face turn post leading to Wrestlemania. I had a similar idea in mind but he went into great detail and brought up a scenario ...
  9. 5 Under-rated Wrestlemania moments

When you think of Wrestlemania, you always think of the Hogan slam, Michaels entrance from WM12, stars winning first championships and so on. Some moments are overlooked and probably shouldn't be. Name 5 under-rated Wrestlemania moments:

WM2: Piper slams Mr.T-The 2 faced off in a boxing match. Roddy and Mr.T didn't like each other in real life and on TV. Piper made a big statement that ...

Updated 03-13-2012 at 04:35 PM by TheGreatOne (Thoughts n opinions)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. My least favorite moments in Wrestlemania history!!

I had biggest moments in last blog which is why I'm going to do a counterpart of my least favorite moments in Wrestlemania history. Examples of least favorite moments would be fav superstar losing, botches, and so on. Stuff that you wish didn't happen. I'll do 10 least fav moments.....1-27 numbering:

WM9:Hogan wins WWE title-He wins it in less than a minute after the featured main event ...

Updated 03-13-2012 at 04:40 PM by TheGreatOne (Forgot to add alternates)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.