View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Time Has Come: TNA Needs to Get Real or Get Out

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here. Amidst the unfortunate circumstances that have resulted from the awful storm, school has been closed for a week without power. Since I was smart enough to do my homework over the weekend, I've got time for a blog. It's been a while, so I may be rusty. But this is one certainly a TNA focused blog. So a warning to all the naysayers out there...mostly people who need ...
  2. Jason's Thoughts : Impact Wrestling 11-1-12 Open Fight Night

Joseph Parks,Sting,Angle and Aces Segment
    It was a great opener and it was epic seeing Joseph finally grow a pair. 4/5

Sorrenson and Tara seg
    I have mixed feelings for this, it was just......there. 1.5/5

Magnus v Samoa Joe
    This started off with a pretty entertaining promo by Magnus before Joe came in. This was a very entertaining little match and they did ...

Updated 11-01-2012 at 09:08 PM by Jaydash

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Why Jeff Swanton Bombed his Career

August 25th 2009 - That'll be the date etched on Jeff Hardy's memory, that's the date he wrestled his final match for World Wrestling Entertainment, in that match he'd main event the show in a Steel Cage match for the WWE World Title in a losing effort to CM Punk.

All through 2009 the rumour mill was going into overdrive about whether or not Jeff was going to re-new his WWE contract, ...

Updated 10-27-2012 at 03:18 PM by 606v2

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Sudden Impact Special: Real Bound For Glory Report

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact, where I'll be giving a REAL report on TNA's signature PPV Event, Bound For Glory.

Before I get started, I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the BFG posts that have made it onto this blog board and into the forum. Why am I disappointed? Well, to be honest, I think I've reached the point where I just can't take ...
  5. The Splash: Bound for Glory Review

Welcome once again Splashers! This past week’s PPV was full of surprises, to say the least. And despite I just got finished with one splash, I just had to put my 2 & ½ cents on what happened this past weekend. That makes this Splash number 60, for the shining one himself. Alright enough patting myself ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Bound for Glory Review - October 14, 2012

OK, this will not be a play-by-play recap, more of a quick analysis of the matches and where they’re going with this.

Match #1 – X Division Championship
    Zema Icon (c) vs Rob Van Damme
    Who I want to win: RVD
    Who I think will win: Zema Ion
    Who won: RVD
    Record: 0/1

I was totally surprised by this result. I fully expected Ion to hold onto the ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 11:27 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. The Problem With Surprises (TNA BFG Aftermath)

The Way I See It (TWISI) - The Problem With Surprises (TNA BFG Aftermath)

I didn't plan on writing another blog so quickly, but after watching TNA's Bound for Glory this evening, I have a lot to say. Most of this blog (if not all of it) is simply going to be my opinion, thoughts, etc. on what happened at TNA's biggest pay-per-view of the year. I hope you guys enjoy the read and ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 11:27 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Way I See It - Bound for Glory

Hey, guys and gals! It's been a while since my last blog. I haven't had a lot of desire to write as frequently as I did when I first started this series, but perhaps that'll change in the near future. I haven't decided yet, but I'm considering a weekly TNA blog since DK is stepping away for a while.

Who knows; we'll all find out shortly, I guess. But anyway, I'm going to focus mostly ...
    Tags: angle, aries, bfg, hardy, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. The Snake Pit! Bound for Glory?

Somebody wanted it so now you got it! A new edition of The Snake Pit!

Here I will talk about my prediction in the BFG PPV and maybe a little review of impact! on 10/11/12.

Joey Ryan vs Al Snow

Well this match will just be a butt kicking by Al Snow followed by an upset win for Joey Ryan. I have to admit I am one of the 87%er out there. I think Joey has had the ...

Updated 10-12-2012 at 08:30 PM by Cobra Commander

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to Bound For Glory

Hey fans, DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact where it's all TNA, and not guys who beat up the fans on live TV. :-)

Bound For Glory, TNA's biggest PPV of the year, is just 3 days away. And I gotta tell ya, this week's Impact had a PPV caliber card itself. And, as with all my other coming home to PPV blogs, I'm going to put my predictions at the end. And since ...
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.