View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE, TNA, and ROH Slammy awards!!

I decided before WWE even announced the return of the Slammy's that I would be giving away my slammy's this year. I'm not going to give you some of the garbage categories such as #, LOL, among others. Just to the point of giving praise where it is due. This isn't just for WWE. This Slammy awards blog is giving out awards to all 3 companies: ROH, TNA, and WWE. Note: The one named 1st got the award ...
  2. The Splash: My Thoughts on TNA’s Final Resolution

Welcome Back Splashers! I've been busy for the past week putting up Hardcore Wrestling Radio's new Facebook page. There you can listen to previous shows, find out what we are going to talk about in up and coming shows, and much more! alright enough of the plugging and on with the splashing!

Final resolution opens up with Cowboy James Storm walking to the ring. He Stated that he was not ...
  3. Jason's Thoughts: Final Resolution 2012

Kaz vs James Storm
    The mic work between the two before the match was pretty entertaining and when the match itself happened there was tons of awesome moves. I was very into what the two were doing and it was a great way to open the show.
    Rating: 3/5 stars

RVD vs Kenny King (X Divison title match)
    Great match i was at the edge of my seat,tons of action and felt like a ...
  4. Jason's Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 12-6-12

Bad Influnce & Roode/AJ segment
    Great segment, nice mic work and back and forth i was really into it.
    Rating: 3/5 stars good.

Aries segment
    Decent at best it was nothing really special in my opinion, not Aries best work.
    Rating: 2/5 stars meh.

Devon vs Samoa Joe (TV title)
    This match was just a plain old brawl but it got me wondering and ...
  5. Sudden Impact Plus A Little Extra

Hey fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with a special edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and not the rip offs from up north. :-)

Unfortunately, I didn't win the half a billion dollar Powerball, so again, I missed my chance to buy TNA and make it bigger and better than WWE. Maybe next time.

I'm going to stray away a bit from my normal style because this will be an ...

Updated 11-30-2012 at 12:49 AM by DK Wrestling Savior

Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Jason's Thoughts: TNA Impact Wrestling 11-29-12

Unfortunately i experiencenced some computer problems and the site did not auto save my work so i will be summarizing some stuff instead of a full report.

Hulk Hogan/Bully/Brooke/Aries segment
    This segment was going to be a train wreck until Aries came in and saved it, this storyline may be bland and boring but has Aries ever been more hilarious?
    Rating: 3/5 stars
  7. Jason's Thoughts : TNA OFN 11/22/12

Gutcheck : Garret Bishcoff vs Wes Brisco
    This was a pretty good match with some back and forth aswell as technical and fast paced wrestling.
    Rating: 3 stars

Joey Ryan vs Chavo Guerrero
    This was a good match I was very into it when Morgan interfered
    Rating: 3 stars

Alex Silva vs Sam Shaw
    Good match, they both played their characters well in the ...
  8. Jason's Thoughts: TNA Impact Wrestling 11-15-12

Seg 1-Roode/Storm
    This was a great one i was very entertained especially when Roode managed to make storm put his contendership on the line
    Rating: 4/5 stars

Match 1- RVD vs Kid Kash
    It was a pretty boring and short match that had no other reason than to get RVD on tv.
    Rating: 2.5/5 stars

Seg 2- EY/ODB
    It was ok i guess not much to say about ...

Updated 11-17-2012 at 02:56 PM by Jaydash

Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. The Future Biggest Wrestling Company...TNA

The Future Biggest Wrestling Company...TNA

Let me start of by saying, this is my 20th blog in EWN. I wanted to do something different for a change, something I have not blogged about before. I came to the idea which is...TNA! I never done a TNA blog before, except from now. Anyway, lets get on with my 20th blog!

The good about TNA
    I have been a fan of TNA since ...

Updated 11-14-2012 at 02:59 PM by deadly56

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Best Number One Contender Concept

Hey wrestling fans. Savior here with a little time so I figured I'd shoot a blog out there. It's sort of random, as few of the titled concepts are really in play at the moment. I've come up with the top concepts right now that both TNA and WWE use to determine future title contenders. The four biggest concepts going right now are. The purpose of this blog is to get some conversation going as there ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.