View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Time for AJ Styles to join WWE?

AJ Styles is probably the best wrestler to come out of TNA as an original. But over the last year or so since Hogan and Bischoff have been involved it just seems to have gone a bit stale. Now I know this is no fault of AJ, but it just seems like they don't know what to do with him. For example the whole fortune/immortal storyline just seems to drag AJ down, I feel he would work much better as his ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. What I hate about Wrestling

Allow me to begin by saying i may be slightly biased and i am the first to admit it, i have always been a fan of the Hardy Boyz and the rest of the carolina group (i do agree that as of late Shane Helms has been way outta line). however, i go around, and i see this hatred towards certain parts of the product, and certain wrestlers, and it leaves me asking why.

TNA- ok, yes, some of ...

Updated 01-31-2011 at 02:14 AM by Frank

Tags: hate, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Recycling: Good for the Earth but not Wrestling.

Ever since resource shortages which were caused by world wars, the world greatly encourages recycling. But does that mean the wrestling world should do the same?

From the typical "bad-guy good-guy" to the old WCW NWO stables, the two biggest wrestling promotions of today (TNA & WWE) have reused the stables and story-lines that have made their companies bigger and better. ...

Updated 01-18-2011 at 01:24 PM by VKM

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. RegalRotherham vs JeremyBorash

When micro-blogging site Twitter first emerged, it was embraced by a lot of celebrities and professional entertainers to give the “All Exposed” view of their lives. A great idea really, Twitter tells the fans a bit more about the person, not the brand. It is a great idea and well done to Twitter. However over the last year to 2 years it has revolutionised our industry and in my opinion, ruined ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What Matt Hardy's signing could bring for TNA!

Matt Hardy is now on TNA. A shot for him to actually be utilized to his full potential. Now, what could the future hold for this pairing?

Jeff Hardy is set to plead guilty to drug charges on jan. 20th. and spend up to 120 days in jail. This opens the door for TNA to get Matt involved, expect to see him in the TNA title picture.

Well its becoming obvious that TNA can not ...

Updated 01-14-2011 at 05:33 PM by Frank

Tags: matt hardy, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Pro Wrestling: My View

Ok so after seeing TNA fans ranting on against WWE "marks" and vica versa I have started to get fed up with the whole thing. I am a WWE man through and through, I'm not ashamed to admit that, but it doesn't mean I don't like TNA. Heck I watch TNA Impact every Sunday morning after I've recorded it on Bravo, but I grew up watching WWE and that is where my heart lies regardless of the state ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. TNA: Small bump in the road

First of all, I'm not the biggest TNA fan. Am not a TNA mark. But, I do watch their program every now and then (sadly, not as much as I wanted to).

Like it or not, TNA has a great roster. Although I'm not familiar with all of them, most of their guys are great. AJ Styles is one of the most gifted athletes right now. Kurt Angle, do I need to say more? He's a WRESTLING MACHINE! Only reason ...
    Tags: hogan, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Wrestling: For Better Or For Worse

I've been a wrestling fan for most of my 22 years of life. When I first saw it, i fell in love with it and it's something that I just haven't been able to give up even through all the ridicule of my family and friends. For the past few years, there has been lots of talk about competition between the two mainstream wrestling companies, which are TNA and WWE. Of course, most of us have been watching ...

Updated 10-23-2010 at 03:44 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. TNA October 14 2010 Review

After Bound For Glory, which i did not watch, I tuned into watch TNA. It's been a long time since I actually watched TNA on Thursdays. When i read the Bound For Glory results on EWN, I was amazed at the finish. Before BFG, I didn't care who was Abyss's "They". I figured it would be some thrown together stable like they do most of the time. When I read the Angle vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Anderson ...

Updated 10-15-2010 at 11:17 AM by VKM

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. The Phenominal One

If you ask any well informed wrestling fan who they most think of when they hear the words TNA, 90% of the time they are going to say 'the phenominal' AJ Styles. But why is this??

The answer is quite simple. AJ STYLES IS TNA WRESTLING. Dixie Carter can try and bring in any former WWE guy to get a cheap pop in ratings but the die-hard TNA fans will always want the TNA originals to come ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.