View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Chyna and Kharma what a shame!!!

Hey guys! This is my second blog so far and unfortunately not a happy one. While in my first blog I spoke about how the addition of Chyna and Kharma raised fans' hopes in each of their feds it seems neither was meant to be.

First of all let's start with Kharma since she did debut first. After many months of being on the road as part of WWE she finally debuted and it was awesome! While ...

Updated 06-06-2011 at 04:01 PM by Glamour Girl

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Great Time for Women's Wrestling

Hi everyone! This is my first post so I welcome any feedback. As we all know for the last 5 years or so WWE diva matches have been anything but interesting. As some have put it they've been the bathroom breaks for many even less interesting than the comercials. The current batch of divas are little more than models with a bit of wrestling training mixed in picked for their looks and not for their ...

Updated 05-05-2011 at 09:48 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Wrestling Business is Failing

The wrestling business is failing. With the new era of political correctness and dismay for anything prejudice, the wrestling business faces its biggest challenge ever. The two major companies are at a standstill, neither is improving, neither willing to give up the glory of the old days.

In this modern world wrestling needs to catch up to this millennium, it needs to be fair to its ...

Updated 04-12-2011 at 07:19 AM by candlelarbra521

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. March 27th 2011, Jonny 3:16

Now, a few weeks ago if I wrote this I would probably say this has been the best build up for a Wrestlemania I can remember. Unfortunately it has tailed off since. Maybe I'm nit picking as WWE has been on top of it's game for quite some time. The highlight that sticks in my mind recently is the SmackDown Elimination Chamber match a few months back, which is a contender for Match of the Year. Well ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. What is really missing in TNA???

This is the problem that TNA has:

TNA has yet to realize that all wrestling is just a soap opera with a lot of action. Most soap operas are realistic and even if some aren't, they at least don't cross the border to a point where people are getting hit with a big nail 2 by 4 and still staying alive (Ex// Abyss). TNA needs to captivate the viewers in a way that gets them emotional and ...

Updated 03-16-2011 at 03:49 PM by VKM

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My Thoughts on Victory Road: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

For those of you who did not watch, what was probably the worst PPV Main Event in Wrestling history Sunday night, you have most likely already heard about it on this very web-site. Most you have undoubtedly even went on to watch the replay of the match (as the match it self only took a whopping 88 seconds.). ...
    Tags: jeff hardy, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Has Hulk Hogan helped TNA?

Ever Since Hulk Hogan “and Friends” walked into TNA in 2009, many have wonder if it has been for the better or for the worse. I will admit when I first heard that when Hogan and Bichoff was coming to help Dixie Carter run TNA I honestly thought they would do great things. In the following weeks, those high hopes, began to get backed up with more reality as some big names began to show ...

Updated 03-06-2011 at 03:37 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: hulk hogan, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. TNA have done a good job with Jeff Hardy!

Since Jeff Hardy has made his second appearance in TNA I feel they have surprisingly utilized him in the correct ways.

Now Jeff's last stint in the WWE you could argue to be his best in his whole career main eventing and winning championships, but I actually think TNA have done one better then WWE on this occasion!

WWE would never have dreamed of making Jeff heel in ...
    Tags: jeff hardy, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Not Retiring Does Not Mean You're Hogging The "Spotlight"

Hey guys, hope all is well and I appreciate you guys that take the time out to read my blogs.

I am so sick of hearing people say that old wrestlers like Ric Flair, The Undertaker, Triple H and other guys are hogging the spotlight because they haven't retired yet. I have a point to defend these wrestlers.

First of, with the wrestlers I've named, all of them still wrestle ...
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  10. TNA : Old for New?

Hello everyone, hope your well. This is my 1st ever blog ever, not just on this site. I'm just going to be asking the simple question here, why cant TNA make new stars?

I'm from the UK (england), and when TNA 1st came to our TV, i thought "WOW, this stuff is really exciting", at that time, i didn't know any wrestlers apart from Jeff Jarrett, and Sting, but the wrestling i ...
    Tags: england, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.