View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TNA, WTF episode 3: Eric and Terry piss all over the "World Title"

Actually, it's not even a World Title. Not even a little bit. Why? I know I keep harping on this, but it's only because they keep doing it: RUN-IN AT THE PPV TITLE MATCH AGAIN, GOD DAMN IT ALL!! I've been harping on this for awhile so I just decided to compile some notes on the PPV title matches and a couple of notable title changes on IMPACT!!! This does include a No Surrender *spoiler*.

Updated 09-15-2011 at 01:19 PM by DM Tea (because why?)

Tags: hogan, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Opinion of TNA and How to Possibly Fix It.

May I just say first of all I am not a TNA hater. I watch TNA and from the period 2005-early 2011 I prefered TNA over WWE. I am a firm believer that TNA succeeding will benefit the overall business of wrestling. I also understand that having Hulk Hogan and RVD in TNA no doubt increases the profile of TNA. However after watching the last two weeks, all I can say is ugh.

TNA is being ...
    Tags: opinion, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Why I Love TNA (or as it's called now, Impact)

Let's get right to it: I love TNA.

Most people have their preferences when it comes to wrestling, just like people have their preferences when it comes to sports teams, music bands, toilet paper, whatever. Me, I'm a TNA guy.

Why?

First, it's not mainstream. I am an unconventional person at heart; just following trends because other people follow them ...
    Tags: mainstream, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Adding Up the Dollars - TNA Hardcore Justice 2011 Preview

Believe it or not, TNA has a PPV tomorrow. I know, I know everyone is too busy paying attention to the CM Punk and John Cena angle and completely forgot about it. Don’t feel bad, I forgot too.

This is a debut column that I’m going to start doing for every PPV. The purpose is to see if the PPV is worth buying or not worth buying. The way I am going to figure that out ...
    Tags: angle, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. My view on the TNA talent, July 29th 2011

ABYSS: Always gonna be there, accepted in main event scene, interested to see if he leaves Immortal what will happen to him

AJ STYLES: Hope he does well in BFG series. One of the guys that built the company, would be nice if he got a little more recognition in the main events

ALEX SHELLEY: Love MMG, but Sabin's injury might not be a bad thing. Getting involved in X-Division, ...
    Tags: tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Top 5 Wrestlers since 1995

Here is the top 5 wrestlers since 1995 in my opinion. To recap the 10 so far it goes in order counting down Edge,Eddie,Guerrero,The Rock,Triple H,and Kurt Angle. So here is the top 5 and who missed it enjoy.

5. Chris Jericho I begin the top 5 with Y2J the Itolla or Rock and rolla (sorry for spelling),and The original Im the best in the world at what i do. As I said Kurt Angle was the ...

Updated 07-28-2011 at 09:47 AM by Frank

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. What can make WWE even better?

There are a variety of things that can really improve the product we are currently watching.

1. Go after some more athletic Divas. What happened to the Days of finding women like Lita and Chyna and Trish Status? Where did we find these women. Watching scandalous women can be really boring. This is why they brought in Kharma from TNA but what happened? She got preggo.

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion vs. Low Ki vs. Jack Evans

Wow, just wow.
    I really cannot think of a better way to start my blogging than just reviewing this match. All the words, spelling mistakes and incorrect punctuation I give this review can't describe how amazing this match was. I'll just give you guys a little back story beforehand though.

I've struggled to watch TNA over the years. Trust me when I say I have tried, many times. ...

Updated 07-11-2011 at 09:15 PM by VanHooliganX

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Stand Up for the X Division, Why Destination X Matters

By Mo Kristiansen

July 10th 2011 TNA / Impact Wrestling will present Destination X, which for me is the most important PPV in the history of the company.

On June 19th 2002 a new North American promotion opened it’s doors on PPV hoping to take a bite out of the WWE’s pie and seeking to appeal to the jaded fan base of the recently folded WCW.

10. TNA: WWE's kid brother begging for attention.

I'd like to make the point before anyone (if anyone) reads this blog that I do not like TNA Wrestling, or Impact Wrestling, whatever they want to call themselves. I watched TNA for the first time a few years back when they still had the six sided ring and just had to ask myself "why?" Why would any wrestling company decide to create a ring with an extra two sides? Simple. They wanted to ...
    Tags: matt hardy, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.