View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Jason's Thoughts: Open Fight Night 12-27-12

Bully segment- Few words can describe this, boring, confusing, awkward and dumb, the whole time i just did not care and that is a problem.
    Rating: 2/5

Aries promo- This was a great promo, very engaging, entertaining and looked even more amazing after that garbage earlier.
    Rating: 3.5/5

Samoa Joe vs The Armbreak- For what it was it was pretty decent, nothing special ...
  2. Sudden Impact: I'm Back Baby! Final Open Fight Night

Hey wrestling fans, DK Wrestling Savior here closing out Sudden Impact for 2012. I've been away for a few weeks. Some know why, some don't. But nevertheless, I'm back and Sudden Impact is back in full force. There's a lot to talk about because a lot has transpired over the last few weeks. So let's get it on.

Bully Ray Calls Out Hulk Hogan

Last week, 5 members of Aces & ...

Updated 12-28-2012 at 03:13 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Blog Wars Finale: Top 8 Most Emotional Moments

Welcome to the finale episode of Blog Wars. First off, I'd like to thank everyone for reading, voting and participating in all of the past Blog Wars over the last year and making it one of the most popular blogs on the site. I regret to say that this will be my last episode of the series due to my lack of time to dedicate to the blog and because I have covered a lot of the main topics already. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Royal Ramble: Top Ten WWE Matches of 2012!

THE ROYAL RAMBLE HAS RETURNED!!!!!!!! It's been a few months since my last blog came out to over whelming reviews and was actually retweeted by Goldust and the legendary "Hot Rod" Rowdy Roddy Piper! As I was getting ready to write my next blog my computer completely crashed! Now on Christmas Day, I got a new lap top. I'm not wasting anytime, so let's get the Ramble going! (Follow me on twitter ...
  5. Best moment in every single Rumble match!!

The Royal Rumble match has had so many great moments over the years that it had to have its own dedicated blog by me to give it justice. When you think of the Royal Rumble you think of that match. I will be doing a 2nd blog giving love to the other great moments that happened on the show not involving the Royal Rumble match. Best moment in every single Rumble match:

88:Hacksaw eliminates ...
  6. Jasons's Thoughts: Failed WWE Projects

First off i would like to say sorry i could not do a NXT review, i could not find the show online. Anyways WWE has had a lot of failed projects in the past from bad storylines, shows,wrestlers and even their current fail the WWE Network. I thought up tons of fails but decided to go with these 3. These 3 are all wwe programs that sounded good but were done terribly.

ECW
    ECW started ...
    Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. A Wrestling Fan's Journey

I've been an off and on wrestling fan my whole life. My first memory of pro wrestling was watching an old vhs of the first ever Clash of the Champions that my dad recorded off TV. The major highlights were the Road Warriors teaming up with Dusty Rhodes in a Texas barbed wire match versus Warlord, Barbarian, and Ivan Koloff; as well as a 60 min time limit match between Sting and Ric Flair that ended ...
  8. Jason's Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 12-20-12

Devon vs Kurt
    This was just very boring and slow i was just not interested in the slightest even when the TNA guys fought Aces i give it a 2/5 stars.

Morgan/Joey vs RVD/K2
    This was a very great and suprising match up that really spiced up the King and RVD feud, 3/5 stars

Hulk/Aces
    This was very entertaining and interesting at some points but when Aces did ...
  9. Blades Experience: Future Superstars

Blades Experience: Future Superstars

Welcome wrestling fans to another addition of Blade’s Take. In my last blog, I talked about a realistic Wrestlemania 29 program. In this blog, I will talk about future superstars. We all know that nothing can last forever and eventually John Cena and C.M Punk will retire. Hope everyone enjoys and please comment at the bottom of this blog with ...

Updated 12-20-2012 at 04:00 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Blades Experience: Wrestlemania 29 Program

Blade’s Experience: Wrestlemania 29 Predictions

Hello wrestling fans of all ages. This is my first blog on this site and I hope everyone enjoys. To tell you a little bit about myself, I am a huge wrestling fan whom is interested in WWE and ROH. I am a huge John Cena mark alongside C.M Punk and Dolph Ziggler. My main objective is to write blogs three times a week which hopefully ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.