View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE Creative in the Modern Era

The online internet forums and blogs concerning wrestling are frequently laden with complaints about improper booking, poor storyline development and wild speculation about the direction of WWE. Rather than rehash these well-trodden ideas, I have a different perspective: WWE knows exactly what they are doing, and consistently generate a product that has fans talking, albeit in ...

Updated 11-13-2012 at 05:38 PM by Monstro

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Future Biggest Wrestling Company...TNA

The Future Biggest Wrestling Company...TNA

Let me start of by saying, this is my 20th blog in EWN. I wanted to do something different for a change, something I have not blogged about before. I came to the idea which is...TNA! I never done a TNA blog before, except from now. Anyway, lets get on with my 20th blog!

The good about TNA
    I have been a fan of TNA since ...

Updated 11-14-2012 at 02:59 PM by deadly56

Tags: tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. How to fix Monday Night Bore?

The Monday Night Bore

This is my first blog ladies and gentleman so bare with me on this one!

If there is one thing we all have in common its our frustrations with the current state of the WWE and its abysmal 'product'. As i sit here watching Raw i seem unable to enjoy it because even the smallest details frustrate and annoy me. I just want to walk backstage and tell Vince
  4. Why Monday Night RAW needs to stay at three hours.

So, I registered for this site after reading Dashing Rachel's "blog" about why RAW needs to go back to 2 hours. I'm here to offer a rebuttal. This is the first blog I've ever written for any site anywhere. So if you think it sucks, let me know!! Criticism doesn't bother me.

Anyway... July 23rd is when RAW went to three hours. I was excited because it seemed like we were getting ...

Updated 11-12-2012 at 07:36 PM by cpattersoniv (Typo)

Tags: 3 hours, raw, ryback, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. What if WWF 1984 was booked 21st Century style?

Alternative Universe 6
    If you look back at the old WWF title histories you will see that the reigns from the 60s, 70s and early 80s are longer than the reigns of today. Bruno Sammartino first reign in the 60s was over 7 years and Bob Backlund’s first was from 78 to 83.
    It was a different time.They didn’t have monthly PPVs or a weekly TV shows were constant big storylines ...
  6. Top 5 WWE 13' Entrances (Main Roster)

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. Its been a long time since I've did a blog, August 17th to be exact. Been super busy with college and simply trying to graduate on time. I truly hope everyone is good in life and I'M BACK NOW!!!!!!

I wanted to blog on something fun. I've noticed the THQ crew has been very lazy with entrances and updating them on the games. WWE 13' isn't perfect ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Best moment at every single Survivor Series!!

What is one of the best ways to hype up this years Survivor Series? Talk about its rich history over the years naming off the best moment from every single Survivor Series. Based on my opinion of course.....reminder:10 best moments in the history of Survivor Series will be posted some time before Survivor Series.

87.Bam Bam's last ditch effort-You along with myself probably figured when ...

Updated 11-12-2012 at 04:38 PM by TheGreatOne (bold 02)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Why Monday Night RAW needs to go back to two hours

raw.jpg

Ever since Monday Night RAW went to three hours beginning with the historic 1000th episode on Monday, July 23, 2012, I was very excited. It meant more matches with more Superstars, or so I thought.

Fast forward to November: a typical episode of Monday Night RAW features more focus on social media (Twitter, Tout, and Facebook), in-ring promos, ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  9. Kickout Fatigue: Turning Point Predictions

I was surprised to see that no one had done a predictions blog for tonight's Turning Point ppv, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and do one myself. I will say up front, I'm actually pretty excited for this card. TNA has brought together some quality matches for tonight's show.

DOC VS JOSEPH PARK
    The character of Joseph Park is a lot of fun, but I'm not sure he ...
  10. The Missing Points: 1st Edition

Welcome to the first edition of my new blog The Missing Points. My name is Marqus and for those that don't know I am a life long huge wrestling fan. I've bounced around this country searching for a dream and a career that I love. I recently came to the realization that wrestling is the only thing I've consistently loved my whole life and I needed to incorporate into my life more. My passion is ...
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.