View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Solving The Great Mystery of Kaityln's Admirer

It looks like someone has an affiliation for current WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn. To me, Kaitlyn is a fine-looking woman, so this mystery is sure to be great. We even got The Great Khali (A.K.A - The Indian Sherlock Holmes) on the case. Who could it possibly be? This has the makings of becoming the greatest mystery in WWE HISTORY! Is it Cody Rhodes? We have seen him flirt with Kaitlyn before. How about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My view: TNA Wrestling Slammiversary 2013

My view is a new series yet again to give my opinions on topics such as ppvs, cards, current product, and so forth. I will do the same with WWE especially for the critics who will likely claim I'm a mark for the things I'm about to say about TNA. I've been called worse. LOL! I will not be featuring ROH even though I watch it. I don't feel I'm qualified to be extra critical of the product they present. ...

Updated 05-09-2013 at 03:04 PM by TheGreatOne

Tags: 2013, my view, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. RAW Displayed What's Wrong With WWE

Hello, folks. It's been quite a long time hasn't it. Well, if you have been following me I have been on a tyrade of WWE management due the decisions made and RAW displayed everything that was wrong. I meant to write this yesterday, but because I'm cool like that, I'm going to do it today. I needed a day off to ponder on the sheer stupidity of it anyway. I may only look at negative things, but these ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dimension X: When Eras Collide

Hi everybody! I came up with a fantasy booking idea which I thought was pretty interesting and I had to document it. I’ve actually been trying to move out of the realm of fantasy booking and focus on other blog topics in the world of WWE/TNA. However, with Extreme Rules shaping up, I couldn’t sit on this any longer. I’m expecting complaints about the use of certain guys and there will be a big ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

WWE has been known to pool its biggest rivalries together in a bid to increase interest in an upcoming pay-per-view in the past (the Attitude Era used this technique a lot), but usually it pays off in making the most major championship (usually the WWE title) the headline whilst the other rivalry takes a not-too-distant back seat.

In the case of John Cena vs. Ryback and The Shield vs. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. New Nation Of Domination

Hey everybody back to just express an idea and hear a feedback to what ya'll think.

If I were to come up with a storyline at this point it would be a new breed of nation of domination but with a twist.

First off the name I would choose for the faction would be Black Panthers or Darksmen, both sound racist I know but that's the point good controversy.

Updated 05-07-2013 at 12:27 PM by Khris

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  7. A 54yr old man should not be #1 contender

TNA just cannot exorcise itself from the ghosts of WCW's past. In fact the company embraces those ghosts with open arms. And that is exactly what my gripe with TNA is. Let go of the ghosts, let go of nostalgia, let go of the WCW way of doing things.

One of the reasons I couldn't stand WCW during the 90's was their reliance on fading older stars that were going into their 50's and clearly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Potential of AJ Lee vs. Kaitlyn + Fan Made Movie Trailer

I have always been an advocate of female wrestling. However, it's been really hard to support anything related to the words diva or knockout in main stream over the years.

Until now.

I see a lot of potential in this upcoming feud between AJ Lee and Kaitlyn. Being a fan of both divas, I've been craving this feud since ...
  9. OO: Ozfan's Opinion - Booking WWE Extreme Rules 2013 and Predictions

Hey everyone. I am back with another post. This time, I would like to share with you on my predictions for Extreme Rules. I know it is still a few weeks away but I will also share with you on how I would book the rest of the show, plus predictions and outcomes for the three current announced matches. I hope you all enjoy.

[B]World Heavyweight Championship
    Triple Threat Ladder match[/B] ...
  10. Placing Your Bets On The Shield

The Shield are the best thing in wrestling at the moment. After arriving in the WWE last year, they made waves with their invasion style gimmick. It’s an easy gimmick because it’s not hard to get over. The challenge of it is keeping it over. You need to keep it fresh and its success really relies on its participants.

Their first match didn’t happen until months after their
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.