View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. RUMBLE, CHAMBER, MANIA: Considering the possibilities

In the great abyss of data, information and sheer EVERYTHING that is the World Wide Web nothing stirs the cauldron of controversy and debate like some simple blogger offering an opinion. See…even reading this you suddenly have an opinion concerning my opinion about opinions! Does it ever end? All kidding aside what is a blog for anyway but to offer comments, opinions and share information?
  2. Is John Cena the Leader of The Shield?

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I wanna blog about the possibility of Cena being the leader of The Shield. Now I know its a long shot but I have some great points that could be Cena's motive. Again, I'm 100% sure none of this will ever happen because they refuse to turn Cena heel but hear me out, hope you enjoy.

Who Has The Shield attacked?

Ryback

The
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A NEW DIRECTION for WWE (Aboard VINCE's private jet)

HI Guys, I'm here to talk about the possibility of the wwe doing a 180 and going a whole new direction with the product. Now i have been a long time wrestling fan and i have seen many a new eras in my 23 years (for those of you you who remember the scrambler black box) we never missed a PPV, raw or smackdown.

Now with some recent NXT call-ups and the signing of a few new Indy talents ...

Updated 01-23-2013 at 04:46 PM by BECCA_IS_AWESOME

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. STATE OF THE 'E: Raw + Rumble Ramblin' = Everything Else!

Welcome one and all to another edition of [B]STATE OF THE 'E[/B]! I haven't done one in forever because I'm a lazy bum and one of my friends who reads this site told me its been a while since I've done one and that I'm "Fucking Up" for not posting in a while. So, here I am [B]B. Nelson[/B] and everyone else who reads this... bringing you the best bang for your buck that money can buy. As ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 10 moments in Mick Foley's career

I gotta be honest with you, after 6 blogs dedicated to the Royal Rumble in a row....I'm sick of the Royal Rumble. LOL! Which is why I'm changing it up a bit. Dedicating this blog to Mick Foley after recently being announced as a HOF inductee in this years HOF. Decided to go ahead and beat others to it. I will likely follow up with his best matches after this one. Top 10 moments in the career of Mick ...
  6. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

For the first time in a few years, the final Monday Night Raw before Royal Rumble was not focussed on the PPV’s championship matches. Instead, there was a nice revival of the pre-Rumble riot and what, at first, looked like it might have been a worthwhile Beat the Clock challenge to determine which superstar could choose their entry number (it turns out this was a waste of time since Dolph Ziggler ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Irrationality of Rock Critics/Punk Lovers

Hello

I am a new member here who joined for the sole purpose of this blog, I am not theatrical, I am practical therefore excuse my rather stagnant blog as I won't be writing with charisma.

I check here periodically in my free time and one issue has particularly caught my eye more than any other IWC criticism.... That issue is, obviously, the return of Dwayne Johnson. ...
  8. Who Should End Cm Punk's WWE Title Reign?

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well. I haven't blogged in a while, good to be back for a second. I have to blog on a few guys I think are worthy enough to end Punk's reign as WWE Championship. Since its pretty much set in stone that Rock is going to end it, I wanna go against that option and explain the reasons why.

The Reasons The Rock Shouldn't End Punk's Reign:

I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Irrationality of Rock Critics/Punk Lovers

Hello

I am a new member here who joined for the sole purpose of this blog, I am not theatrical, I am practical therefore excuse my rather stagnant blog as I won't be writing with charisma.

I check here periodically in my free time and one issue has particularly caught my eye more than any other IWC criticism.... That issue is, obviously, the return of Dwayne Johnson. ...
  10. Jason's Thoughts: Impact Wrestling 1-17-13

Bully/Brooke wedding segments- It was pretty cool seeing Tommy and Spike- i mean brother runt on TV again and the tension in the segments made them bareable/decent
    Rating: 3/5

James Storm/ Jeff Hardy vs Bad Influence- The back and forth on the mic between these guys before the match was great but in my opinion storm sort of ruined the segment, they were having a interesting promo ...
    Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.