View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Does the WWE have us fooled?

I was thinking last night what if they have fooled us into thinking HHH is a face then shocking us with him turning heel...wouldn't be the first time.

The best storyline they have had in years is the CM Punk vs WWE and it seemed to end and now CM Punk is more of a Cena type of face. That got me thinking what if we are the short sited ones and this storyline is still going and we will ...

Updated 10-18-2011 at 08:03 AM by TheVoiceless

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Hogan and TNA - a random first blog.

I think the main question remains this; "When do your modern day actions begin to eclipse your legacy?"

I don't think you can question Hogan's impact (no pun intended). Not just on the wrestling world and how it works, it's global appeal (no matter how much it's dwindled) or the fact that he helped take Wrestling into mainstream culture. Those facts are irrefutable, but it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE's Unfair Wellness Policy

Hey guys Knox here. Today I'm bloggin on WWE's Wellness policy. Recently we've seen guys like Mike Chioda, TE winner Andy, Heath Slater, Sin Cara and Darren Young all be suspended for violating the WWE's Wellness Policy.

I think this definitely brings up something to discuss seeing as those names mentioned above are all new guys/midcarders or jobber and a referee. We need to discuss ...

Updated 10-18-2011 at 01:06 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Who is the Best Wrestler of the 90's.. Part 2

Sorry. I wrote this a week ago and it was never posted so i re posted it

This is Part 2 of Who is the greatest Wrestler of the 90's.... We end it here with the Hart Brothers Starting with Owen.

Owen Hart
    What a decade Owen had, He was apart ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 10 Entrance Music in WWE, TNA, WCW from Established Bands

This is opinionated, so if you think I forgot something put it in the comments. I am 19 so I haven't be around long but I will try to include as many as I could think of. Here are the rules: I will only use bands that made music for a superstar or superstars only (No PPV songs). Nothing from artists that only make wrestling music (Jim Johnston, Jimmy Hart, etc.) and they. Finally no songs performed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 5 WWE/WWF Tag Teams

Everything in this blog entry is clearly my opinion and not based on fact.
    This is a list of my favourite 5 all time tag teams.

This list is not about who has better on the mic or in the ring, but who I personally found more entertaining. I don't care if they are the best wrestlers but if they are boring then I don't count them, I only added those who I enjoyed watching and who ...

Updated 10-17-2011 at 04:53 PM by Mr. McMahon

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Hulkamaina 2011

First things first, I understand that every side has 3 stories (my side, your side and the truth) and despite drinking haterade I acknowledge I am just a fan, nothing more nothing less and could not do the stuff these guys do. I am just a critic.

So the world is in an uproar over Hogan vs Styles via Twitter? The issue is AJ has helped build TNA and Hogan walked in and gets ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The WWE Is Currently At A Crossroads

WWE TV as of lately has been quite interesting. While the shows may not have been pleasing to watch, as a fan I have been given numerous reasons to tune in every week. WWE has capitalized on their social media resources and managed to keep fans (even internet smarks) guessing and interested. How do you that? Create questions, and don't answer them. Only bring up the question weekly to remind fans ...

Updated 12-11-2011 at 01:01 AM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Bound For Glory Review: Greatest PPV of 2011?

Hey guys Knox here, just seen BFG and I am absolutely baffled at how freaking amazing this was. I'm a WWE mark for sure and I tolerate TNA but they delivered big time. Easily better than Wrestlemania and I stand by that.

The Hogan face turn was priceless yet predictable and everything else was freaking sweet. Can I please run you through this match by match?

Just a ...

Updated 10-17-2011 at 02:29 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Best Mid Card Talent Today

Hey My last blog was me venting. Anyway here is who I think is the mid card Talent Today.

Intro:Some of the greatest wrestlers were mid card for all or most of there careers and brought prestige to the titles we have today, and todays Mid card is no different. As they try to do the same thing. So here my list of superstars right now doing the Midcard name justice

Kofi ...

Updated 10-16-2011 at 11:21 PM by Gabriel_Blaze

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.