View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. An action packed WrestleMania

Messing about I came up with a card for next years mania that should be entertaining and possible. Matches go in order from bottom of the card to top, and is done to get some of the roster some actual game time, such as rhodes and ziggler who could do with instead of being in a random multi man match

1 Awesome Truth v Air Boom v Swagger & Christian v Big Show & Kane (tag) ...

Updated 10-25-2011 at 06:10 PM by The Next Big Thing

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Next Few Months Leading To Wrestlemania

Some Sort OF Alliance Between Kevin Nash & John Laurinaitis
    Bringing Shawn MIchaels Back For A Short Time NOT TO WRESTLE, Perhaps To Shake Things Up W Triple H, Steph, & Vince.

The Undertaker To Return Have A Quick Feud With Some1 & Get Him Self Prepare For What Could Be His LAST MATCH @ Wrestlemania

Chris Jericho To Also Return For Wrestlemania ...

Updated 10-26-2011 at 08:45 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dream TNA vs WWE Matches

Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here with my 3rd blog in 2 days and now I want to discuss Dream TNA VS WWE matches. As long as their currently on the roster then they're aloud in the blog. I'm imaging this was tomorrow - so no Kharma or Hogan or Flair. Plus Heel or faces dont matter in this blog

MATCH 1 - TLC

SAMOA JOE AUSTIN ARIES VS CM PUNK VSWILLIAM REGAL

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Where TNA should go with the Storm vs Roode feud

Wasson everyone Lucha_Libre here discussing how I feel THE TNA rivarly everyones talking about should go. It will start from Thursdays Impact going to Lockdown - which will be the blowoff.

IMPACT

Bobby Roode come out. He says that although hes happy for Storm, he never got a rematch for the title that he was screwed out of by that son of a bitch Angle. Storm comes out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ways that Impact Wrestling could use Samoa Joe

Hey guys, I have totally ran out of blogs so I'll be writing about Samoa Joe and ways that he can be used.

1. Career so far
    I'm just talking about his honours in TNA. He started TNA with a undefeated streak so I knew he had potential to be World Champion. He has won the World Heavyweight Champion at Lockdown 2008 and held the title for 6-7 months which was a decent run as champion ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My Dream WrestleMania card

WWE Championship
    Triple Threat match
    Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. CM Punk vs. Triple H

[I]Winner and STILL WWE Champion: Alberto Del Rio via Pinfall after pinning Punk after a Pedigree from Triple H and tossing out Triple H[/I]

World Heavyweight Championship
    Christian (c) vs. John Cena

[I]Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champions: ...
  7. Was That A Poot 6: A Double is TNA's CM Punk

Hey guys the breazey butting, Ric Flair strutting (jiggling nipples included), Mullet wearing, child scaring, lovable, huggable, redneck Poot-Hair here with another sphincter tightening adventure on your computer. Yes my blogs are more exciting than a dirty depends diaper on a pole match between Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair (with Scott Hall as special guest ref......too soon?). It's been awhile since ...
  8. My Dream Summerslam 2012 including recent WWE superstars

Wasson people Lucha_Libre here on my 1st blog so don't be too criticial

TO BE ABLE TO HAVE A SLOT ON THIS PPV

You've must have WRESTLED for the WWE since Wrestlemania 25 (Non-Exclusive) so NO Rock, Stone Cold, Samoa Joe or JBL. Divas will be involved. Managers are aloud but a limit of 1 (so Dolph for Example can't have Maria and Vickie)

MATCH 1 - LADDER ...

Updated 11-06-2011 at 02:28 PM by Lucha_Libre

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. My WWE PPV Dreamlist

Short Analysis of World Wrestling Entertainment Pay Per Views
    This is my first blog and whilst watching Vengeance last night, it hit me how poor the PPVS have been in the WWE this year. Bar the exception of maybe money in the bank and the royal rumble, I have found the others to be average to poor. As a result I thought I would write how I think WWE should do their ppvs

WWE ...

Updated 10-24-2011 at 10:38 AM by Frank

Tags: ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. TNA: An Overview (Pt. 2)

To continue where I left off on TNA the last time.

Here in the last few shows it seems the tag division has kind of hit a stale section. You don't see much in the way of feuding between many different tag teams like you used too. Motor City Machine Guns have been absent. The only two I have seen have been Ink Inc. and Mexican America. And of course M.A. got the belts from Beer Money. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.