View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Change the Rules of Tag Team

Hear me out, for the idea I have had is a long shot heaped with controversy if it were to ever be implemented.

Watching last weeks Smackdown show I saw a tag team match that not only had me interested but more importantly had the crowd interested - the tornado tag match between epico & primo v the Uso's.

The crowd loved it, it was incredibly fast paced with plenty of ...

Updated 01-22-2012 at 07:33 PM by Frank

Tags: tag teams, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Predictions for Heel/Face turns in 2012

Second post. As the title say, this is all about my predictions for who will be turning heel, turning face, and what kind of impact each will have on the individual. I'll begin with the Face to Heel turns:

1. John Cena: They NEED to do this. Even if it isnt a full heel turn, at least make him a more serious character. I believe Cena and the WWE will benefit from a change of character ...
    Tags: 2012
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. STATE OF THE 'E: Territories And Indies

Hello everyone and welcome to the newest edition of STATE OF THE 'E in blog form. They say writing is a good form of therapy. Well, right now I kind of need it. So, as usual... Bare/bear with me as I ramble off my thoughts and opinions on something else. This time I'm going to talk about something I don't see being talked about.

How important were the Territories to development?
  4. 5 Greatest Heel Turns Ever

Hey wrestling fans, here's a list of my 5 favourite heel turns. These are instant and surprising heel turns you didn't see coming, and they made the character into a mega heel and major player. This is not about how the heel turn turned out, this is about the moment of revealing.

5 Rikishi admits he ran down Stone Cold

Tags: heel turn, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Even Newer Perspective on A Cena Heel Turn

Welcome Everyone to DKmania!! *waiting for loud, glorious ovation to end*.

I'm back with sort of a follow up, but now, just a newer thought that came across my mind when seeing the rewind of the Cena/Kane segment where Cena viciously took out Jack Swagger. Is that the final sign for the heel turn? Could it actually be happening now? Or will Cena Rise Above Hate, and remain the most hated ...
  6. Blog Wars 9: Top 5 Mic Workers

Welcome back to another episode of Blog Wars. The last match ended in a tie so Dr. Death retains because he is the champion. However Deadly can compete in 10 if wants to because he did not lose. But for this week Dr. Death will defend against fellow Feature Blogger Rick Starr. Here is the list

Top 5 Mic Workers

Anyone from any company counts past and present so let's ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 10:47 PM by wrestlingfan66513

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE SmackDown Recap and Review

Video Recap of last week and AJ getting carried out on a strecher after her collision with Big Show air before the show starts.
    Lillian Garcia announces the arrival of Daniel Bryan and the boos immediately start flooding in. Daniel Bryan's heel turn has just been played out masterfully. When he enter the ring he does so looking REALLY pissed. Although sometimes D-Bry is a bit iffy on the ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 09:04 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. My Wrestlemania predictions

Sup guys, this is my first blog, so thank you for reading. I wanna post my WM predictions here, who I feel will fight one another, along with who I feel will win. So here it goes:

1. Money in the Bank: Kofi Kingston v. Dolph Ziggler v. Cody Rhodes v. Jack Swagger v. R-Truth v. The Miz v. Sheamus v. Jinder Mahal v. Zack Ryder

Winner: Dolph Ziggler- Unfortunately, as great ...
  9. WWE 2012 Royal Rumble Predictions

Match 1: Triple Threat Steel Cage match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Daniel Bryan escapes the cage while Mark Henry and Big Show were distracted with each other.

Match 2: Kane Vs. John Cena. After about 14 mins in the match, John Cena walks out saying he won't embrace the hate and he doesn't need this match. Kane follows and it ends in a double count out. They brawl ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 12:16 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. Wrestlemania 28 Predictions

Hey guys, Shaz11 here, this blog is my WM 28 predictions so I hope you enjoy the read!

1. Zack Ryder vs Jack Swagger (US Champion) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre vs David Otunga vs TedDiBiase vs Hunico - Money in the Bank Ladder match
    There has been reports on the Money in the Bank match returning to Wrestlemania. I don't mind the match type being on Wrestlemania, ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 06:22 PM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.