View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. How to Resurrect the WWE Tag Team Division.

Yes I know this topic has been done to death, but it is still something that really bothers me about the current WWE product. In the past, many main-event stars were created through the use of tag-teams. It is a great platform to not only propel talented young superstars to the main-event, but also a great way just to get people on TV. Considering that we are all in an economic slump, it is natural ...
  2. Top 10 Drawers in Wrestling History

Hey guys, Knox here hoping all is well. Today I'm going to touch on a very controversial topic which is the top drawers in wrestling history. This truly will be the most difficult blog I've ever done as far as ranking goes. I'll do my best to remain unbiased. Once again, just to reiterate, this list will basically include no one before the 80s.

Qualifications:

Fan Support
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Just My Opinion: What Problem?

As a huge wrestling fan, It saddens me with the amount of people that are hating the current product, I for one, Think that todays product, is just as good as it has ever been.

I will discuss some of the controversial points, that people have claimed are the reasons for the WWE's downfall.

The Current 'PG' Era

Whether people like it or not, This gets blamed more ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Who Could win the Royal Rumble?

The Royal Rumble is this Sunday, and I've been talking with my brothers about who could possibly win the Rumble. A few people come to mind, and this is all what me and my brothers have been discussing.

CHRIS JERICHO- With the "End of the World" on its way, I see Jericho winning the Rumble for many reasons. The current plan is to have Punk/Jericho at 'Mania, which I would
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Undertaker Streak Storyline I'd like to see...

Hi guys, this is my very first blog so I apologize for any typos or misuderstandings. So onto the subject...

Undertaker

There's no word or sign of when he will be back exactly, but one thing its certain, he will appear by the time Royal Rumble comes or the week(s) after it, so that would give at least enough time to build a goor rivalry, which its not something that ...
    Tags: cm punk, hhh, taker, y2j
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Breaking the Jeri-code and Championship Match at WM

Hey fans, Long time Jericho fan first time poster.

With all the rumours and speculation about Jericho's cryptic videos, weird appearances, actions and the news about a " best in the world " match between Jericho and Punk at this year's Wrestlemania i figured i would sign up to these boards and post what i believe is transpiring and what could be in stored for us at this years ...

Updated 01-27-2012 at 12:05 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 5 Possible storylines I’d like to see in 2012

Wade Barrett and William Regal
    I’d like to see Regal manage Barrett. They could feud against Cody for the intercontinental championship up to Wrestlemania and at the same time they could be a tag team vs Epico and Primo until some more permanent tag teams come in. After Wrestlemania have Barrett (the new champion) turn on Regal leading to a ...
  8. An Intellectual look at the Royal Rumble

I am a hardcore pro wrestling fan. And as a pro wrestling fan who believes he knows it all, I have certain responsibilities. I was going to save my next blog for after the Royal Rumble but decided that this was not very brave of me. No, no, no. One of my key responsibilities is to spray you all with my arrogance and start making some predictions.

The most important of these is clearly

Updated 01-26-2012 at 06:57 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Logic Behind Ending The Streak

I read all of the blog's about the streak and I am sorry I am adding to the fray but one thing sticks out in my mind when I think is what is a better move for the Future of the WWE:

A: Giving the Undertaker the Ability to win at Wrestlemania 28 to move the streak to 20-0 or,

B: Ending the streak and giving Undertaker's opponent the title as the biggest star in the WWE. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top WWE 10 Superstars who deserve a belt Part 2/2

Hey guys, Shaz11 here. This blog is part 2 of the Top 10 Superstars/Divas who deserve a champion!

Please read Part 1 first, here is the link!!! http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-belt-Part-1-2

5. Uso Brothers - Tag Team Champion
    Shouldn't they be champions already? These guys can wrestle for goodness sake. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.