View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Working With What We Have - TNA

Since Hogan and Bischoff showed up in TNA, I stopped watching every week but I still keep up with everything and watched everything leading up to Destination X last year. With Hogan and Bischoff taking most of the face time on TV I slowed down watching again. Now since we haven't really had any good new stars come in besides a few X-Division guys (which are great) I figure TNA is working with what ...

Updated 02-10-2012 at 02:44 PM by imdielawn

Tags: 2012, ideas, roster, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The "ONE" Thing TNA is Missing?

Hey guys Knox here, hoping all is well with you folks. As of late I have really found a new love and passion for TNA wrestling again. I found that passion that I had for TNA back in 2006 when I was sold that they were the best company. The way this company has improved has been beyond amazing.

I'm a WWE fan for life and will always love the WWE more but the fact of the matter is the ...

Updated 02-10-2012 at 10:24 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. T-Hughes35's Updated Wrestlemania XXVIII Ideal Match Card

Greetings all wrestling fans. I'm back, and this time, I've come up with a new draft on a legitimate outline of what I believe should happen on April 1, 2012 at SunLife Stadium in Miami, Florida. Here we go:

Ringside Commentators:
    Team A: Jim Ross, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and Josh Matthews
    Team B: Michael Cole, Booker T, and Scott Stanford

Ring ...
  4. If Someone Ended Undertaker's Streak

Hello awesome bloggers and viewers. This came to my mind and I thought, who would of been or should be the person to end the Undertaker's Streak. No way am I saying he should be beaten, but what if he was or will be. Who would be a good choice? So I am going to give you 3 lists. One list is people who have had a chance to end the streak but could not pull it off. The second is a list of superstars ...

Updated 08-29-2012 at 09:26 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. The Sting/WWE solution

The conclusions I've come to regarding Sting and his desire/lack there of to join the WWE are as follows:

1) Sting does not want to work a WWE schedule
    2) Sting HAD resentment towards the WWE for the lack of respect they gave to the WCW wrestlers during the brand fusion
    3) Sting regrets not being apart of at least 1 Wrestlemania
    4) Sting has a strong loyalty for Dixie ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. $hazBlog: Updated Wrestlemania Predictions

Hey guys, Shaz11 here. As you can see in the title this is my updated version of my Wrestlemania 28 predictions. So I hope you enjoy
    Before I start, I am gonna start a new series of blogs called $hazBlog, with many things such as how I would book a scenario, Top 5/10/15, predictions, etc.

Match 1. Uso Brothers vs Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks vs Epico and Primo (c) - Tag Team ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Top 5 Wrestlers who should get a new finisher

5. Randy Orton- Rko
    I do like this finisher but it's become slightly too stale for my liking. I'm not saying to abandon the rko but I'd like him to add a submission finisher to his move set such as a triangle hold or the dragon sleeper because at the moment he wins all his matches by an rko out of nowhere (other than recently vs Ziggler). I know he also has the punt kick but he rarely uses ...
    Tags: finisher
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Unpredictability - The Lost Art Form

Hello all, first time blogging so hopefully it's not too bad of a read. I'll try and have my grammar up to scratch. (don't want the grammar police knocking on my door)

This is something I randomly thought about on my walk home earlier today and thought I'd share with you fine people.

Ok, so unpredictability in wrestling theses day's are as rare as finding a £20 note down ...

Updated 02-10-2012 at 08:42 PM by matt1tude

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 5 Potential Mega Stars Whos Career ended too soon

Alot of people will have to read this to understand the concept of this blog. This list is a countdown of Wrestlers who could of had a huge impact on wrestling if their career wasn't cut short or ended by injury or death.

People like Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Owen Hart and many other talented men who died tragically are not eligible for this list...... For the Simple fact that these ...

Updated 02-09-2012 at 03:27 AM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. A Blog About....The Fans! Part 1

Hey Everyone. DK Wrestling Savior here putting up something new and different today. I'm going to blog about the IWC. There is a broad range of us and I'm going to do my best to touch on everyone. This isn't going to be negative and I have no intentions of insulting anyone, though I'm sure some feelings will be hurt. There are so many topics, I'm only going to mention the most popular based on comments ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.