View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE: 'What The Hell' Of The Week

Drew McIntyre.

As I said in an earlier blog, the so-called 'Chosen One' has done nothing for ages. So what the hell happened? Well, everybody's thoughts have more or less been confirmed by PWInsider.com, who says he's in the doghouse.

However, there is hope for 'The Sinister Scotsman', as PWInsider also says that McIntyre's losing streak will culminate into a character ...
  2. WWE - A Raw By Stats - 1999 Vs 2012

Hi all it's Dazzaschofield back with another blog.

I hear a lot of argument on her about different era's and how people want the WWE to move on and others don't think it's been as good since the attitude era. This has all been personal opinion so I though I'd throw a blog together with some stats and a Raw 1999 vs Raw 2012 analysis.

Firstly here is the roster breakdown for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Saviour's Mash Up: A JR style Blog

Hey fans of the squared circle. The Saviour here introducing a new concept that I'm going to do. it's going to be a blog styled like JR's blog that gets posted on here. I'm going to briefly, or at least as briefly as I can, touch on a few opinionated topics. I'm going to do this once a week, around mid-week. This is my pilot for this. Hopefully, everyone likes what they read. If not, I'll kill it ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 06:35 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Defence of The Rock

I’ll start by saying that I’m a huge fan of The Rock and have been since I started watching wrestling, I like most people was excited when The Rock returned to the WWE last year and even more so when it was announced that he would be facing John Cena at Wrestlemania 28 (although I think the year long build hasn’t really worked out). However, since then I have noticed that whilst Cena is still ...
  5. WM28 Drawing Near: How is the undercard shaping up?

There is absolutely no question that so far, this card is absolutely stacked. Hell in a cell, Cena/Rock and 2 title matches round out the card so far. This being said, this Wrestlemania will struggle to be better than "decent" if a strong undercard is not booked. Here is what the undercard is shaping up to be and a little analysis of each match.

1: Intercontinental championship ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Off to the Burial Grounds, Big Show, Mark Henry, More!

Hey hardcore wrestling fans, The Saviour is here with more fresh, new topics to talk about. I figure after Raw and the live Smackdown, everyone would be giving their Wrestlemania predictions and talking about how great John Cena's promo was...and it was, possibly one of his career best, I'm here to talk about those who have headed down the road to the burial grounds.

When I say burial ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 09:24 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Uncooked: Special Smackdown Edition

This week we were gifted with a special edition of Smackdown, a live edition of Smackdown on the night it is recorded, Tuesdays. Now I normally don't watch SD, I just read the spoilers, because my dvr is busy recording shows like Fringe, Supernatural, Grimm, and A Gifted Man on Friday, but I thought since I was home this evening, I would watch this SD. I went in with high hopes, and now that is over, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Top 5 Wrestlania Matches that Almost happened.

This is the Top 5 Wrestlemania matches that almost happened but plans were scraped for a variety of Different Reasons....... I know the First thing that comes to readers minds is STING vs UNDERTAKER. That match isnt on the list cause Sting was never under a World Wrestling Entertainmnet contract. That is more a dream match. These are matches that came close to happening but never did for various reasons. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Problems with The Rock...

Alot of People are pointing fingers at wrestlers like Cena and Wrestling fans and saying the reason they insult the Rock cause they are jealouse cause he made it in another line of work or are angry cause The Rock left Prowrestling.... See my problem with The Rock isnt so simple and im gonna explain why.

I'm not angry cause The Rock left Prowrestling at all, I understand he found a much ...

Updated 02-22-2012 at 09:24 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Cena/Rock Conundrum

Coming off the heals of John Cena's "shoot" aimed at The Rock last night, I feel that this match has become more polarizing than perhaps the WWE had anticipated.

And this may not be a good thing at the end of the day.

In regards to Cena's promo last night, I find it ironic that it has been reported what Cena said was being echoed back stage by many of the other ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.