View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 10 Biggest moments in Royal Rumble history

I decided to add Rumble like I did the Wrestlemania's recently. Didn't have an account here at the time when it went on. Plan to do the same with Survivor Series and Summerslam. Basic format for this. It isn't the biggest matches, but it is the biggest moments in Royal Rumble history. Instead of numbering, I decided to give them out by year.

1992:Piper wins IC title-Piper spent his whole ...

Updated 03-15-2012 at 10:19 PM by TheGreatOne (adding one)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. The Lost Gems, Vol. 1: Wrestlemania IV

Hey guys, Renevious here. I want to start by thanking everyone who voted for me to be the reigning WBC Champion. It means a lot to me that you guys actually enjoy reading what I have to write. But now that the mushy stuff is out of the way, I'd like to start a series of blogs talking about pay per views that haven't gotten the praise and recognition they deserve in the past. It's going to mainly be ...

Updated 03-15-2012 at 02:49 PM by Renevious

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Idea for The Miz's Wrestlemania! PART 2

Now I know I said I was going to let you guys think of what would happen at wrestlemania if The Miz was involved in the GM match up (on long's team). But I got thinking about it, and I thought I would share it with you!

Special shout out to the DK Wrestling Savior for his kind words and apologies if you were thinking along the same lines.

Here goes! So based on the ...

Updated 03-15-2012 at 12:44 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Tags: the miz, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  4. Promo v Promo v Promo

Hi All,

I’ve definitely got the Mania bug now and extremely excited for not only what the night brings us fans but also what the fallout is afterwards and where it takes the business. I also do have a minor caveat as I felt similar feelings this time last year only to be rather underwhelmed by the show. But I’m pretty confident this one will be a classic.

I thought I’d ...
  5. MY TOP 10 Greatest WrestleMania Matches (Between 14 & 27)

What Is Going on Guys this is my VERY First Blog.
    Well since we are getting closer and closer to WrestleMania 28 I thought my first Blog will be my Top 10 Greatest Mania matches, From Mania 14 to 27.

#10.TLC Tag Team Title Match: Dudleys Vs E&C Vs Hardys

What A Great Start On my Countdown with this awesome/Physical/intense Tag Team title match, This was the 2nd TLC match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  6. Yes Sir,We Promised You A Great Event

Hello Guys I'm back!

Yes Sir,We Promised You A Great Event....

Can Hulk Hogan ever return to the WWE? I'm sure the WWE would love to have Hulk Hogan come back, but they're in a position where they can easily go on without him. Knowing the Hulkster, if he wanted to return to the WWE. He can't come back and expect to do whatever he wished to do. Just because he is Hulk Hogan. ...

Updated 03-15-2012 at 12:42 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Abdominal Stretch: Still Staggering Down The Road to Wrestlemania

Hey fans of this insanely crazy world we call wrestling. The Saviour here with another addition of The Abdominal Stretch, bringing more fresh perspectives and new, interesting topics.

Before I start, I'd like to thank TheSilk for jumping in my grave on The Miz face turn post leading to Wrestlemania. I had a similar idea in mind but he went into great detail and brought up a scenario ...
  8. Top Ten One On One Non Title Wrestlemania Matches

Hey guys, Wrestlemania is around the corner and hopefully it'll be an improvement on the absolute horror that was Wrestlemania XXVII, the card is an exciting lineup and I'm sure some of the matches have a good chance of appearing in top ten lists in the future provided all guys are on top of their game. I saw a list recently naming the top ten title matches at Wrestlemania so I thought I'd construct ...

Updated 03-14-2012 at 10:12 PM by Rated_R(ob)KO

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. R-Truth and Kofi Kingston Can't Handle the BOOM!

Hello again people, sorry I haven't written in a while. Been busy and hadn't really had any new ideas for a blog lately. Before I begin, I apologize about the facts I was unaware of in my last blog about Miz and Jericho. I admit that there's still a lot I haven't seen or am aware of yet, but I hope to get around to it. Still, feel free to comment as you see fit.

I want to share my thoughts ...

Updated 03-14-2012 at 11:21 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. I'm new to Ring Of Honor and I would like to post my experiences so far.

About two months my local area picked up on ROH TV and I knew I had to see what all the hype was about and instantly I was hooked. First off I'd like to talk about the familiar faces I saw.

Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas
    I obviously know them from their time in WWE and obviously they are a great fit for ROH with their highly technical style. Their current storyline with Dem ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.