View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Lost Gems, Vol. 3: Summerslam '94

Hey guys, Renevious here again. As per usual, thanks to everyone who reads my blogs. Whether you like them or not, I still appreciate you taking the time to check them out. Also, I'd like to give a special thanks to those of you who continue to vote for me as the WBC champion, but this blog not is not for competition. As much as I am an avid follower of today's "sports entertainment", I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Who Was Better: Triple H or Edge?

I’m hoping this will become a series of blogs depending on the feedback this edition gets. Basically I will put across both points of view as well as their best five matches and I will leave it to your comments to decide who was better. When I pick who will be blogged about I will also pick their best spell in the WWE.

This edition will look at who was better, Triple H during his ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Real Talk!: Brock Lesnar is not a Good Wrestler.

I got a lot of heat for my first ever blog and, I'll probably gets some more heat on this one too, but I don't care because thats what a blog is, I'm surpose to tell you what I think and that is exactly what I'm going to do.

As I remember watching Raw and Smackdown in the early 2000's I didn't think Brock Lesnar was good. First of all the worst match that I ever saw was a Brock Lesnar ...
  4. Yes! Yes! Yes! My first ever blog

YES! YES! YES! Daniel Bryan has made those words absolutely iconic the last few months. Now in the light that he got F'ed in the A on Sunday those words have become an even bigger meaning then they were before. I don't know if WWE did that because they are run by giant douchebags

,or do they actually have an ace up ...

Updated 04-05-2012 at 03:30 PM by The Ultimate Dude

Tags: wrestling, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. More Than A-Train and Brock Returned This Week

Hello, Everyone.

This is my first blog here, so please bear with my inexperience with how this is written.

July 16th, 2001 : This was the night that Stone Cold Steve Austin returned to save the WW(F) from the invading forces of the WCW and ECW. Besides the chaos in and out of the ring, this night also produced arguably the single, hottest live audience in wrestling history. ...

Updated 04-05-2012 at 01:41 PM by Josh Shepard

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Ramblings of a fan: The Rock and Brock

Should the Rock have won? Honestly it could have gone either way, but to be honest; its what the fans wanted. Listen to how the crowds have been eating up the Rock. When WWE doesn't listen to the crowds the IWC jumps all over them. I mean seriously the crowd loves chanting Bryan Daniels and yet when the WWE ignores, we get irate. And while I like Ryder, I'm not the biggest fan, but again the crowd ...

Updated 04-06-2012 at 10:11 AM by KillroyWW2

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. 18 Seconds Was Great for Daniel Bryan

A lot have been said about the opening bout of Wrestlemania 28 when Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan for the WHC-title in 18 seconds. Most of it has been negative. But the way I see it it was a best case scenario for the American Dragon, and I will explain why.

But first, let me state that even though I understood the booking, I think whoever had the notion that this was the correct match ...

Updated 04-05-2012 at 12:14 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Solution to The Tag Division (Part 1)

Hello Duderino here,

It seems to me that the WWE have missed an opportunity to build the tag titles in recent weeks. This sprung to mind after watching the Santino/Brodus and Ziggler/Swagger segment on Raw. In my opinion the belts should have been put on Ziggler and Swagger just before Mania, that way, although not defended at Wrestlemania, the champions would have at least been represented ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Reason The Rock Beat Cena

Hey guys Knox here, hope all is well as usual. 21st birthday is April 8th on Easter lol just had to plug that again. But yeah guys, you all know I'm not a Rock fan but I'm a huge Cena fan but even I'm happy as hell Cena lost and I have my reasons. Point blank, Cena losing was better for business.

Reason 1: Cena Losing Better for Business
    This was indeed better for business and ...

Updated 04-05-2012 at 02:26 AM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Wrestlemania 29 Dream Card

wm29card.jpg

There is a lot of buzz in the WWE right now. Why? Well one because The Rock returned after 8 years of being away to come back and beat John Cena in the main event of a Wrestlemania match that took a year to build up. Also because of the return of the original animal Brock Lesnar. WWE proved at this past years Wrestlemania that dream matches that fans desire
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.