View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Conspiracy Theory - No Way Out

For the fourth consecutive WWE Pay Per View the main event will not involve either the WWE or World Heavy Weight Championships. The two iconic titles, the Super Bowl trophies of pro wrestling won't be the center of attention. Of course we all know this is because the WWE considers John Cena vs (Insert name of opponent here) this time the big slow(show) to be more valuable and more of a draw then the ...
  2. Plan Simple Streoids!

[FONT=comic sans ms][B] Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am so excited this week beacuse I have a high possiblity of being in the blog wars. It is very exciting, but today I will be talking about streoids. This blog may raise a lot of eyebrows and many of you may think that all my blogs are going to be controversial. Telling you the truth, mt blogs are meant to entertain and I love the feedback I get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. John Morrison Storyline Return

Its known by now that John Morrison is on his way back to the WWE at some point in the future. Taking time off to heal and work on his promos was a smart move. But if he's going to return later down the road, I think this would be the perfect time to do it. Still 6 months away...

The Royal Rumble
    Keep it quiet, don't let anyone know Morrison is even returning. Hush Hush. The first ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Conspiracy Theory - No Way Out

For the fourth consecutive WWE Pay Per View the main event will not involve either the WWE or World Heavy Weight Championships. The two iconic titles, the Super Bowl trophies of pro wrestling won't be the center of attention. Of course we all know this is because the WWE considers John Cena vs (Insert name of opponent here) this time the big slow(show) to be more valuable and more of a draw then the ...

Updated 06-02-2012 at 03:28 PM by YES! YES! YES!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My WWE '13 Wish List

Hey folks. I'm pretty sure the title speaks for itself, so let's get to it. These are the features I'm hopin' and prayin' will be added to WWE '13

1. Midcard Superstars

Now let me first say that I believe THQ did a great job with the WWE '12 roster. With that said, I was a little bit disappointed with the lack of midcard talent in the game. Now I understand that people are
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Triple Threat Top 5: "The Top 5 Calls Of Michael Cole's Career"

Greetings ewrestlingnews.com community,
    Before I begin, I just want to say that I after watching iMPACT Wrestling this week, I am relieved that the show is now LIVE and will be going LIVE throughout the rest of the summer. It’s great for the show, long overdue, and it will be better for them in the long run.
    I am very excited to debut this new “entry series” where you will ...
  7. Faces vs. Heels: Who dominates overall?

Hello, I'm TeamDrama here with my third post. This post here is referenced to the fact that Faces and Heels are competitors within a competitive company. So, without further or due.

Top Heels:
    Big Show
    Daniel Bryan
    Kane
    Cody Rhodes
    Del Rio?

These guys are considered to be the WWE's most talked about Heels. They have the mic skills, with the possible ...
  8. The Lost Gems, Vol. 4: Marty Jannetty

What's up everybody? Renevious here. I know it's been a couple months since I've posted a blog that wasn't part of the WBC competition, so this is a bit overdue. I just want to start as always by thanking everyone who reads my material. I really do appreciate your time and especially appreciate your comments. With all that being said, I'd like to talk about the most underrated superstar in the history ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Sudden Impact: TNA Debuts, LIVE

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all Impact Wrestling, All the Time.

Tonight, TNA debuted their summer long stretch of live broadcasts. Lately I've been very high on TNA, and very low on the other guys. We'll have to see if TNA brought it on their first live broadcast of the summer. In the spirit of bearkg's Uncooked blog, I'm going ...
  10. Brogue Kick Who...ligan?

Sheamus

I feel the need to share my thoughts and feelings regarding Sheamus, his career thus far, and his current role and future in the WWE.

Now I'm not a big fan of Shaemus, and never really have been, so I apologise now if my comments come over as rather negative, and welcome anyone reading this blog who is a fan of his work to let me know where I've got it wrong. ...

Updated 05-31-2012 at 06:51 PM by Sexton Hardcastle

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.