View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. WWE CLASSICS ONDEMAND REVIEW: WWF One Night Only 1997

This a Review of the WWF's UK PPV titled One Night Only. This PPV took place in 1997, The peak of The Hart Foundation storyline, The beginning of The DX Formation and in the middle of the Undertaker Shawn Michaels rivalry (just before Hell in the Cell).... This PPV is loaded from top to bottom with Great matches so I wont waste any time and we will get to the action.

Dude ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Money In The Bank and 1000th Episode of Raw

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a breakdown of sorts as we have started what is to be a monumental month in WWE history. We had the live, 4th of July, Great American Bash episode of Smackdown. *say that 5 times fast*. We have Money In The Bank in another week. Then we have the 1000th episode of Raw 8 days later.

What I want to do here is breakdown a few things as we look both ...

Updated 07-04-2012 at 04:13 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Who Was Better Special: Best of the '90s

In the previous edition of ‘Who Was Better’ I asked who the superior talent was: Kurt Angle or Bret Hart?

You voted and your winner was…BRET ‘THE HITMAN’ HART with a 25 votes, compared to Angle’s 10.

-

The nineties saw a huge transition in wrestling. In just one decade, WCW became the superior wrestling promotion, all before a series of poor decisions ...
  4. The pg era could work!!!

Hi, this is my first blog, some of you will hate it some may like it, but hopefully you may take some of what i say on board.

I am 31, i started watching wrestling, here in the UK, when i was around 7 or 8, my dad still remembers me trying to replicate Randy Savages elbow drop from the top of my bunk beds onto my friends in the street. i have watched the WWF/WWE since. I loved the attitude ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WWE Classics Ondemand Review: World tour 1992

This a Review Of a WWF Coliseum Video release that is currently showing on WWE Classics OnDemand. this Review is of WWF World Tour 1992.... this Review will be complete with match star ratings.

So Lets Begin

We Start off with some Cheap 1990's Computer graphics and we go to are host for this Video Release, The Late Lord Alford Hayes, He gives us a quick run down ...

Updated 07-04-2012 at 06:09 PM by THE_CRIPPLER

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Top 5 Best & Top 3 Worst MITB cash ins

With MITB ppv coming up, why not show some love to the history of the MITB. Since we have like about 10 total MITB winners, decided to have a top 5 along with 3 worst cash ins. This is just my opinion based on the impact it should provide to a storyline, event, and memorable part of it as well.

Best 5 cash ins:
    1.RVD-The night of the cash in some believe was on one of the best ...

Updated 07-03-2012 at 07:53 PM by TheGreatOne (thoughts n opinions)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. People Who Belong In The WWE Hall Of Fame

WWE Hall of Fame logo.jpg
    I have probably left a few names off, but I think I did a pretty good job and I hope you can appreciate me choosing a lot of older wrestlers who would help legitimize the WWE Hall Of Fame.

Lou Thesz

When all was said and done, Lou Thesz had six NWA World Title runs during a time when the belt wasn't passed around like a hot potato, in fact

Updated 07-03-2012 at 09:21 PM by Brendan

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. Should John Cena Really be the Face of PG-WWE?

For quite some time now, the WWE has been in what is collectively known as the "PG-Era" WWE.

PG WWE is supposed to be famiily-friendly entertainment with the occasional combat sport thrown in.

For as long as the WWE has been PG, one face has been made synonymous with PG WWE.

That face, my friends, is John Cena.

Updated 07-03-2012 at 02:05 AM by Josh Shepard

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review (#YYYTRR)

Before I delve into this week’s episode of Raw, I wanted to straighten something out. It seems that over the past couple of weeks this blog has become less of an objective look at the rivalries in WWE and the way that they play out on Raw every week, and more of a rant against a certain superstar, John Cena. I wanted to take this opportunity to apologise for changing the focus of my blog into something ...
    Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WBC Top 5 Series #11: Top 5 US Champs Since 2003

What is up guys? Time for another edition of WBC! Since last week the topic was top 5 IC Champs since the title was reinstated in 2003, this weeks topic is top 5 US Champs since 2003. This will be an interesting one, as 3 people are going up against each other. Make sure to vote ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.