View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Ok guys, I said I would be back permanently in the last WBC, and here I am! I am tweaking the format again once more, so for those who are usual readers, please tell me what you think.

The Bad
    *Anonymous GM is Horny
    *4/6 Matches were Squashed
    *AJ/Bryan/Punk Angle
    *Tag
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Booking Money in the Bank

Hello all, Edgor95 here. I've seen a lot of people giving their opinions on MITB, and the consensus is that the results are going to be rather obvious. With the way WWE is booking, we may be in for another Super Cena sighting and some more mid-card burying (regarding the Smackdown MITB). In the hopes that this may somehow come true, I've given some thought to how i would plan and book MITB. These ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yes! Yes! Yes! The Raw Review

I see what you did there, WWE.

This may be the shortest blog entry I ever write, and it isn’t out of laziness. No, it is out of the fact that Raw provided no more than ten minutes of worthwhile programming. I wish that was an exaggeration, but alas it is not. Kicking off with a, frankly, shocking moment of a marriage proposal (or two) was not a strong start in my eyes. It actually ...

Updated 07-10-2012 at 01:10 AM by Frank

Tags: raw, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hornswoggle as the Anonymous RAW GM: Are you serious, bro?

On tonight's episode of Monday Night RAW, the Anonymous RAW General Manager made his return after nearly a one-year absence. And after a little more than two years since his debut, his identity was finally revealed.

During the time the Anonymous RAW GM ruled Monday nights, I, like most members of the WWE Universe, was curious as to who the Anonymous RAW GM was. Could it be "Stone ...

Updated 07-10-2012 at 12:16 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. YOU May not like ADR, but.......

I would like to start my first blog here by saying hello to anyone who reads this, and thanks for taking the the time to do so. Let us now jump right in. I have to say that I am a huge fan of Alberto Del Rio. I liked him right off the bat with his very first few promos before his official debut. For me, it was his first few promos that got me interested, I found them to be hilarious. However, ...
  6. Who would benefit with a manager?

With managers becoming more prominent as of late, this blog will look at which current Wwe wrestlers could find a manager beneficial and why.

Dolph Ziggler with… Ric Flair

Dolph Ziggler reminds me of Flair in many ways and I think they’d work well together. I think Flair could help Ziggler to become a more vicious/serious heel, which would make him look like more of ...

Updated 07-09-2012 at 05:45 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Why Alberto Del Rio hasn't Worked

Alberto Del Rio will get a title shot at MITB against Sheamus, so during his injury, the wrestler that was used to fill in his spot Dolph Ziggler, who was well received. WWE have clearly let us know they have no plans to drop Del Rio yet and considering there's a big chance he might be the champion soon, I think it's worth analysing him.

I'll start by saying I think Alberto Del ...

Updated 07-09-2012 at 01:49 PM by akbar

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. The Wrestling Backfire: The TNA Brochure (Austin Aries, Hulk Hogan, Bobby Roode)

Destination X Quick ResultsMason Andrew defeated Dakota Darsow, Lars Only and Rubix in a last chance x-division qualifier.Mason Andrew defeated Kid Kash to advance to the x-division finals.Kenny King defeated Doug Williams to advance to the x-division finals.Sonjay Dutt defeated Rashard Cameron to advance to the x-division finals.Zema Ion defeated Flip Cassanova to advance to the x-division finals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  9. Sudden Impact Special: Destination Xcellence

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with a special edition of Sudden Impact as we come off what could have been the best PPV of 2012, Destination X. I know that's a bold statement, but if you watched this PPV, you would know that it really can stake a claim to that.

I'm not gonna make this blog long. Just touch on the big points of the PPV, and I'll break it down more on this week's ...
  10. decker's_discussions 1

In my first entry of decker's_discussions I will be discussing the upcoming 2012 Money In The Bank Pay Per View and my thoughts on the idea of only having former WWE Champions compete in one of the ladder matches..... In 2011 the Money In The Bank PPV was far and away the best show of the year. It had emotion, power, and that all important "buzz" thanks to CM Punk and that now famous "shoot". ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.