View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Spotlight is on AJ

Maybe because the last time a Diva was at the forefront of WWE was like a century ago, AJ's involvement in the WWE championship match is causing waves in the WWE universe. Ever since Big Show accidentally hit her and her return to save DB, her character development
    has been in full effect.

Bryan was pushed to contend for the main belt and WWE have made AJ accompany him the whole
  2. My Top 10 Finishers and Theme Songs

My Top 10 Finishers and Theme Songs

Hi, everyone. I have not posted a blog in quite a while and the blog i'm doing today isn't the type of blog I would usually do. This is more of something, that I enjoy in Wrestling and I thought would be fun to do.

10.RKO

Updated 11-05-2012 at 01:46 PM by deadly56

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why has Rock Vs HBK NEVER happened. Even Now it'll be AMAZING for The Fans.

They my have had their issues back in the day and were kept apart by Vince but that was an eon ago. It's probably the only true 'Dream' Match left that is actually possible and legit. HBK can do what Undertaker does and turn it on once a year at Mania because he is 'Mr WrestleMania'. Rock has an incredible ability to disappear for months/years and come back as if he never left. He's never been the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My MITB Match Card

Due to the poor MITB match card in my opinion, this would of been my match card if I was allowed to build up this ppv and set the matches. So here we go:

Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs The Prime Time Players for the WWE Tag Team Championships
    This match should be on the card. WWE was starting to make their tag team division relevant again, but not having thi match after No1 contenders ...
    Tags: card, mitb
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Analyzing the chances of each participants in MITB ladder matches

What's up folks? With MITB approaching, Taneel here is going to look at each participants in the ladder match and analyze their chances of winning the briefcase.
    First, let's start with the Red Briefcase match:
    1. John Cena : This is Cena's first MITB ladder match. If you've read the article on WWE.com about Cena's firsts, you must feel it means something, John Cena is the most likely ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WBC Series #9: Money In The Bank

What is up everybody? Well this week, you are getting WBC back to back! That is right. This weeks topic, is the PPV that is going to happen in just a few days. Money In The Bank. The champ Renevious will defend his title against a regular blogger on EWN, DK Wrestling Savior! Up first ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WBC Top 5 Series #12: Top 5 Comedy Moments

What is up everybody? Time for another edition of WBC Top 5. This week, the champ Akbar, defends his title against a known blogger on this site, knox. The topic is top 5 comedy moments. So without further adieu, here is Knox's list!

Knox

5. Piper's Pit: Roddy Piper, Morton Downey Jr. & Brother ...

Updated 07-13-2012 at 08:10 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Sudden Impact: The Destination X Fall Out

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where we talk all TNA wrestling.

I want to apologize ahead of time. Sadly, my DVR messed up on me and I was unable to watch this week’s Impact until I found it online today. So, since we’re fresh off the heels of the best PPV of the year, Destination X, let’s get to it.

Bully Ray vs ...

Updated 07-15-2012 at 12:24 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Zema Ion: Potential has been shown

Zema Ion has come a long way, hasn't he? He has been quite entertaining as of late and has developed a great character in his run with Impact Wrestling. Zema Ion has been getting heel heat as a cocky heel and hes playing it very well. I'm not going to fib, I thought Zema Ion was average at best when he first arrived in TNA. I thought his look screamed "JOBBER" which is something I thought ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Wrestler-Celebrity Look-A-Likes (Must Read)

Hey guys Knox here hoping all is well with you folks. This isn't much of a blog here but just a photo set of some look alikes in the wrestling world. This will be fun to debate on and see what names I left out. Hope you all enjoy.

Wrestler-Celebrity Look-A-Likes

John Cena - Channing Tatum
    This one is wild. They easily could play eachother in a movie. I always ...

Updated 07-12-2012 at 03:09 PM by knox

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.