View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Shadow Effect: Greatest Wrestlemania Matches

Hello readers and watchers of wrestling. My name again is Zachary Morales and I will be your humble host for this blog post. I want to thank everyone who read my first blog and if you haven't yet, I would suggest reading it. But if you don't, thats ok. Anyway, before we get on to why I'm here I want to talk about Raw last Monday. I thought it was a great show and the highlights for me were the beginning ...

Updated 03-05-2012 at 11:20 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Ozfan's Opinion - Who Deserve a World Title in WWE

[I]Hey everyone. I'm back with another opinion and this time, I'm going to share with you on some of the wrestlers in WWE who deserve to be WWE Champion or World Heavyweight Champion...[/I]

[B]Dolph Ziggler - World Heavyweight Championship[/B]
    Now even though Dolph has already been World Heavyweight Champion once before, it was only for about 10 minutes and he didn't even win the ...

Updated 03-04-2012 at 09:27 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. What to do with Kane...

This blog will focus on what wwe is going to do with Kane next.

What he’s done since returning….
    On the December 12 episode of Monday Night Raw wearing a metallic mask and interrupted the main event between Mark Henry and John Cena. Despite the fact that it was Henry who took Kane out of action for months, Kane instead chose to chokeslam Cena before removing the metallic mask to ...

Updated 03-03-2012 at 01:19 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. John Cena's Most Impressive Victories

Hey everyone. In my last blog, I shared my opinion on John Cena's most impressive title wins. This time Im going to share my opinion on his most impressive victories in normal matches or title DEFENCES.

[B]John Cena vs. Triple H - WrestleMania 22 [/B]
    The very first time Cena and Triple H went one on one. Triple H was the 10 Time Champion and the more experienced out of the two ...
  5. Top Promo Cutters in the WWE

From now onwards this blog'll be my fav 5 but anyway onto my blog and I hope you enjoy. Some names like: The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, R-truth and Cody Rhodes are not on this list because there aren’t enough places on the list however if this were a top 10 list they would almost certainly be on it.

5. John Cena
    Now, I’m no Cena mark but as of late he’s really upped his promo’s ...

Updated 03-01-2012 at 06:54 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Wrestling Monopoly

This weekend i'll be heading to ROHs 10th Anniversary show in NYC and I couldn't be more excited. The card is looking great, as usual and there has been a pretty good amount of build up to this event. So i'm excited for that. What i'm not excited about is what happens after this event. There is so much unsettled with this company that i'm actually quite concerned that this may be my last time watching ...
  7. Top 10 Wrestlemania Matches

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again! I haven't done too many blogs here recently, so I thought I'd start up a little mini series. Seeing as we're so close to Mania, why not do a themed Mania blog each week? This week I'll be discussing my top 10 favorite Wrestlemania matches. I figured I'd try my hand in the little top 5/10 blogs considering I enjoy so many of them on here (looking at you ...
  8. The Verbal Attitude Era

Been thinking for a while about what to add to the mix regarding the Wrestlemania build up without repeating other really good blogs/comments etc…. so thought I’d talk about what I’d like to call the birth of the Verbal Attitude Era.

We are all aware of how over recent years the WWE have continually blurred the edges between reality and fantasy and I think this has been out of respect ...
  9. Wrestlemania Season: Reality Era?

*Note: Credit to DUBS for the label "Reality Era".

Three of the four already announced matches are taking a noticable turn towards the same direction: Realism. I don't mean "no kayfabe", but more in the sense of "shoot" statements thrown into regular promos. Let's go example by example.

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk (C) for the WWE Championship ...
  10. Where Are Today's Stars? WM28 Reality Check

Hey Wrestling Fan-Addicts, The Saviour here with another fresh, new perspective. At least, I think it's fresh and new, as I haven't read anything similar.

In lieu of tonight's Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk match, where I saw Daniel Bryan use the Abdominal Stretch, I've come up with a new name for my JR Style Blog. It will be called The Abdominal Stretch, and it'll be featured on either Wednesday ...

Updated 02-28-2012 at 02:09 AM by Frank

Tags: wrestlemania
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.