View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. HHH: Inside the Game

The Attitude Era. Often defined as the introduction of sex, violence and unexpected plot twists in the world of professional wrestling. It is in the Attitude Era that one of the most influential figures in professional wrestling history had his greatest success as a performer and laid the groundwork for what would become today’s WWE. We are talking about none other than The Game; HHH.

Updated 10-19-2013 at 08:47 AM by Chris1978

Tags: attitude era, hhh, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Booking Challenge: Survivor Series 2013

The booking challenge is back! This time it is time to book Survivor Series 2013. 1 of the big 4, however Survivor Series really hasn't felt like a big ppv for some time. It is without question #4 of the big 4, but I bet some would argue it isn't even #4 overall. Some may say it is behind Extreme Rules or MITB. So bascially, I'm trying to give you motivation to give your best card here. For those ...

Updated 10-25-2013 at 07:31 PM by TheGreatOne

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. My projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule

With news that the WWE has reportedly announced the dates for its 2014 pay-per-view schedule (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/2...wwes-2014-ppvs), now good definitely be a good time to predict which cities would make a very good location for each PPV. And so without further delay, here is my projected 2014 WWE pay-per-view schedule:

ROYAL RUMBLE
    Pittsburgh,

Updated 10-19-2013 at 01:26 PM by Dashing Rachel

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Evolution of WWE: Vince, HHH, Lesnar

The evolution of wrestling over the years has been shifted from a sport to an entertainment industry. In fact, WWE ownerVince McMahon,was the very first to acknowledge it as Sports Entertainment, not a real sport.This was like a shot heard around the world, as everyone was shocked that such a statement was made public. Consequently, this move proved to ingenious, as it put to rest some of the fear ...

Updated 10-18-2013 at 10:46 AM by Frank

Categories
  5. Resurrecting Alex Riley

Now I haven't done of these for a while so I thought why not. Do not get me wrong, I love the WWE (or else why would I watch it?). I think they have done some amazing things and are doing quite well right now. However, there are times they have something or for this blog, someone, with a high potency that they just do not take advantage of. So here I will look at none other then Alex Riley. I will ...

Updated 10-22-2013 at 08:51 PM by Cross

Tags: alex riley
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Bound for Glory - A Must See PPV

Bound for Glory should have a different name this year. This PPV is what I think we will see as a moment of reference in time about 2 years down the road. It has the potential to be the moment we remember as the final nail or the road to redemption. This PPV should be known as TNA’s Turning Point.

2012 was a year filled with a LOT of events for TNA; several ...

Updated 10-17-2013 at 12:32 PM by Frank

Categories
  7. Diva Divison Disappearance.....

The Diva’s Division, which was once held in high regard, hasbecome an afterthought in an industry where it had once flourished to newheights and expectations. It is ashamewhen you think of how entertaining the division once was in the past and now has floundered to the bottom of the creative wheel, with seemingly no desire ofmaking a comeback. In the attitude era, the women were introduced ...

Updated 10-15-2013 at 08:00 PM by Corona2944

Categories
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  8. My view: Hall of Fame "Celebs shouldn't be in!"

Let's be honest here, TNA and WWE both have Hall of Fame ceremony's yearly. WWE inducting 6-8 while TNA just 1. In any case, why don't the Hall of Fames get respected? My issues with both company's Hall of Fames? Should active wrestlers be inducted? Should celebs get a spot in the Hall? Why do former wrestlers, fans, among others believe the Hall of Fames are a joke? Yes, I typed in TNA Hall of Fame ...

Updated 10-11-2013 at 10:17 PM by TheGreatOne (blogs coming up)

Categories
  9. WWE Mashups Collection From WWE's Youtube Page

I am making this blog for one reason and one reason alone. That is to bring your attention to a recent trend just started on the WWE's Youtube page. WWE has recently started reaching out to fans to make content on their channel and it's bringing the channel some much needed freshness that's helping it prosper and grow. One of my personal favorite content on the channel is the WWE mashups. It's a collection ...
  10. What WWE is Missing: No More Authority Shenanigans

WWE has always had corporate figureheads. I grew up watching Jack Tunney making the big decisions like announcing Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania VI. Others maybe remember Gorilla Monsoon. Most, however, I’d hazard to guess, will remember one corporate figurehead above all others: Vince McMahon.

During the fondly remembered Attitude Era and especially during the ...

Updated 10-07-2013 at 05:20 PM by Nick Piers

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
Page 7 of 161 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.