View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. 8 Reasons Why You Should Expect Kharma This Monday

The Timing

Word had it that Kharma said she was going to appear at RAW 1000, as she told a fansite, which later had to remove the report. So if she knew her set return date and openly told people about it, then it doesn't add up to it being her decision to leave because "creative has nothing for her".

Let's see:

Episode 996.
    Kharma training to ...

Updated 07-19-2012 at 08:55 PM by OneTimePosterShorry

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Disenchanted: The Highs and Lows of being a wrestling fan.

There is no way to sugar coat it, last week's Raw was an ABORTION. And as a wrestling fan, I feel insulted by what was presented to us. I will get to more into that later.

I became a wrestling fan on April 5th, 1992 when a friend had me over to watch Wrestlemania 8 at his Dad's house. I fell in love with the athleticism and over the top showmanship of it all. It just connected with me ...
  3. Was MITB On The Money?

Hi, this blog is basically just my review of MITB 2012. It’s my first review so don’t be too harsh, remember to leave your comments below.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship Match Contract
    - Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd vs. ...

Updated 07-16-2012 at 04:45 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The Wrestling Backfire: The WWE and TNA Brochure

fitta-wrestling-backfire.jpgWhat is the feud of the year so far? Is the WWE back on track? How great was CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan? Does CM Punk and John Cena feud already major heat? Do the Money in the Bank matches lack something? Read this to uncover all the answers and more.

I planned on doing a column about why wrestling was better without Vince McMahon, but I am still in the
  5. Not Your Typical MITB Predictions

Hey everyone. The Saviour here with a unique spin on giving predictions. Now, I usually don’t do predictions, and I know that it seems they are being frowned upon on the blog board, but that’s why I’m doing my little Saviour Twist to it. I’m going to say what I want to happen, and follow it up with my prediction of what will happen. This will sort of be an enhancement to my “Not Your Typical ...
  6. The Spotlight is on AJ

Maybe because the last time a Diva was at the forefront of WWE was like a century ago, AJ's involvement in the WWE championship match is causing waves in the WWE universe. Ever since Big Show accidentally hit her and her return to save DB, her character development
    has been in full effect.

Bryan was pushed to contend for the main belt and WWE have made AJ accompany him the whole
  7. My MITB Match Card

Due to the poor MITB match card in my opinion, this would of been my match card if I was allowed to build up this ppv and set the matches. So here we go:

Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs The Prime Time Players for the WWE Tag Team Championships
    This match should be on the card. WWE was starting to make their tag team division relevant again, but not having thi match after No1 contenders ...
    Tags: card, mitb
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Sudden Impact: The Destination X Fall Out

Hey wrestling fans. The Saviour here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where we talk all TNA wrestling.

I want to apologize ahead of time. Sadly, my DVR messed up on me and I was unable to watch this week’s Impact until I found it online today. So, since we’re fresh off the heels of the best PPV of the year, Destination X, let’s get to it.

Bully Ray vs Joseph ...

Updated 07-15-2012 at 12:24 PM by DK Wrestling Savior

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. YOU May not like ADR, but.......

I would like to start my first blog here by saying hello to anyone who reads this, and thanks for taking the the time to do so. Let us now jump right in. I have to say that I am a huge fan of Alberto Del Rio. I liked him right off the bat with his very first few promos before his official debut. For me, it was his first few promos that got me interested, I found them to be hilarious. However, ...
  10. Who would benefit with a manager?

With managers becoming more prominent as of late, this blog will look at which current Wwe wrestlers could find a manager beneficial and why.

Dolph Ziggler with… Ric Flair

Dolph Ziggler reminds me of Flair in many ways and I think they’d work well together. I think Flair could help Ziggler to become a more vicious/serious heel, which would make him look like more of a threat ...

Updated 07-09-2012 at 05:45 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.