View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. WWE Promo's: Ruthless Agression Era Part 1

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hi all,

I've only started blogging here two days ago. Not really proper blogs (they will come later), but just tributes to the excellent production team ...
  2. A Draft Between Divas and Knockouts

I have come up a nice list of who i believe which diva/knockout's potential would shine the most if they worked for the rival company.

1. Natalya to Impact Wrestling

Natalya-Pictures-73.jpg
    Natalya's moveset is too good for the Divas Division and can be utilized more against the professionals on Impact. Natalya is a dominant woman without a doubt and deserves better competition. ...

Updated 09-05-2012 at 02:05 PM by Mckenzie

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. The Top Ten Most Unbelievable Match Endings!

Disclaimer: This list is not all-inclusive and does not include matches prior to the 1990s. So if you're a real 'old-head' or a 'PGer' this list may or may not be for you.

10. Bret hart vs. Shawn Michaels (Wrestlemania 10)

After years of the ultimate debate of who was actually better, I still don't think the question was answered even after this match. These two ...
  4. WWE Promo's : Post Attitude Era

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hi everybody, I hope you liked my blog yesterday if you happened to check it out, it is basically the same as this one except I picked my 10 favourite attitude
  5. My Pick of WWE Top Ten Finishers

My Pick of WWE Top 5 Finishers

My name is JoeyClay and it's my first time doing a blog, so I hope everyone enjoys it. WWE know how to make global superstars and most Wrestling fan have there typical favorite superstar. One of the reasons to a successful Superstars is having a Finisher.

Let's see my pick of WWE Finishers......

5.Frog splash
    [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeSSk0hPV5IwlP_Ia3oQaBhcbrZn8Oi ...

Updated 09-04-2012 at 08:16 PM by JoeyClay

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. WWE's Best Rivalries in the PG Era.

Hello all, Rob here again, and this time I'm going to be listing my opinionated top 5 list of the most personal rivalires, and storylines taking place in the PG Era. I cannot stress the "opinionated" part enough.

5. Punk Pipe-Bomb Heard Round The World
    Everyone should remember this for years to come. Punk's shoot on the McMahons, John Cena, and The Rock catapaulted him ...
  7. WWE Promo's: Attitude Era

I'm looking forward to my first blog. I like doing lists. I like them a lot. My favourite thing about WWE is definitely promo vid's, hell, I'm doing a film editing course and ...
  8. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segment 2

Hello everybody, hope all is well. I am bringing you segement 2 of this blog series. Now I wanted to do something fresh and not just relate this one alot to my last one on tag teams. So I am going to do Missed Opportunities dealing with the United States Championship. Here we go:

Alex Riley
    When Alex Riley finally turned on the Miz, nearly everyone jumped on this guy's bandwagon.

Updated 09-03-2012 at 06:58 PM by Cross

Tags: us title
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. The Way I See It - Why Team 3D Should Stay in TNA

I have another TNA oriented blog for all of you to enjoy! This week, I'm going to touch on why I think Bully Ray and Devon should stay in TNA wrestling. I hope you guys enjoy!

-----

As far as I know, Team 3D has yet to renew their contracts with TNA. If they have already renewed, then this blog is meaningless. If they haven't, they need to sit back and consider the situation ...
  10. How to Regain a Loyal Fan - Pt X

Raw is now 3 hours each week. Unfortunately it has more time spent in commercial break than it does on action in the ring. The thing that gets me is that I don’t understand how people can still call WWE a “wrestling program”. To me, WWE (minus NXT and FCW) is what I have been trying to distance myself from for the majority of my wrestling fandom; A Male Soap Opera. I love the, to quote Shane Douglas, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.