View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Gratton’s World of Wrestling: Underused Talent II

Following such a positive response to the first GWoW blog post, I felt I should continue to examine underused talent – and further more, get fans opinion on my picks.

In the first post, you will have found out that I’m a big fan of Drew McIntyre. If you haven’t read that post, I suggest you follow this link and have a read.

Now, believe or not, McIntyre is used a lot ...
  2. Gratton’s World of Wrestling: Underused Talent

To kick off this new blog, I thought it would be appropriate to start with one of the IWC’s (Internet Wrestling Community) favourite subjects – underused talent.

Hands down, the absolute number one underused talent in the whole of wrestling right now is a Scotsman by the name of Andrew Galloway – more commonly known as Drew McIntyre. McIntyre has it all; the look, in-ring ability, ...
  3. Top Ten Finishers and Why

This is Mikey A and my first blog will be about what I look forward to the most: finishers. A finisher can make or break the superstar. IMO Santino was a good wretler up until the cobra. Christian before the frog splash. Sin cara before the Swanton Bomb. So without further ado, lets just jump right into it.

10. Ryback's Shock Drop-Ryback has shown that he can become the biggest powerhouse ...
  4. Last Night's Raw: Thoughts and Prayers with Jerry Lawler

Hey fans. Savior here. The tone of this blog is going to be a little down, for obvious reasons. I will start by saying that I think New Jack needs to get out of his mom's basement and grow the hell up. Jerry Lawler is a legendary figure in wrestling, a little respect is in order. I'm sure everyone is with me when I say our thoughts and prayers are with Jerry Lawler.

Now, I watched the ...
  5. 'The End Of The World As You Know It Has Arrived' - Chris Jericho

‘The end of the world as you know it has arrived’

In this blog I'll be reviewing the whole of Chris Jericho's return from when the vignettes started to air to his match vs Dolph Ziggler. I'll explain what happened in that time and then give my opinion in ...

Updated 09-11-2012 at 05:38 PM by Callum

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. The Way I See It - No Surrender

Hey, guys. I've been trying to post my blog once a week. My reads and comments have declined sharply, so that must mean my blogs are starting to suck. I'm not fazed because I enjoy writing them. So, I'm back once again and this time, my topic remains TNA, but I'm going to touch on No Surrender, as well as a few other random tidbits. I'm going to start with my predictions for the event. I hope you ...
  7. The Deluxe Lounge: WWE RAW 9/3 Ratings Breakdown

Time for your weekly dose of ratings and numbers. Brought to you in a way only The Deluxe Lounge can give you. Enjoy.

The September 3rd Labor Day edition of WWE RAW did a 2.83 cable rating with 4.19 million viewers. Compared to previous Labor Day shows, the 2011 show did a 2.99 rating, 2010 did a 3.00 rating, 2009 did a 3.83 rating with Bob Barker ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 04:59 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  8. Sudden Impact: Coming Home to No Surrender

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior here with another edition of Sudden Impact, where it's all TNA, and nobody else.

Before I get started, I will say that I have ION, and am looking forward to NWA coming to TV. That being said, we're coming home to No Surrender and we're closing out the BFG Series. It was a fantastic series with excellent matches all the way through. Also, what's ...
  9. WWE Promo's: Ruthless Agression Era Part 2

What makes a good WWE promo video. Simple, 1. Drama by the bucketfull, 2. Music Selection, and 3. creative technique. Add in the secret ingredient, make even the non plussed fan completely excited to see the match.

Hey everybody,

I hope you've been watching some of my promo video picks, putting you in the mood to watch some of the greatest that Youtuve has to offer. ...
  10. Worst Moments in TNA Bound For Glory

For those who don't watch TNA, (BFG) Bound For Glory is the biggest event for TNA. Basically stating it is there Wrestlemania. Obviously not claiming it is better than Wrestlemania by any means, but to give it some hype leading up to the ppv that comes in October, I'll be making some blogs of the best and worst moments in the ppvs history. Obviously, every ppv including Wrestlemania and Bound For ...

Updated 09-06-2012 at 04:11 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.