View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. What to expect at the 2012 WWE TLC PPV?

After an eventful Survivor Series PPV which saw CM Punk once again retaining the WWE Championship (with some help, nonetheless), the WWE travels to Brooklyn, New York at the brand-new Barclays Center for the fourth annual TLC: Tables, Ladders, and Chairs PPV.

And so without further delay, here's what to expect on Sunday, December 16th:

A NEW STABLE FOR CM PUNK?
    After ...
  2. Jason's Thoughts:Survivor Series 2012

Yeah i know i said i would be back for impact but its Survivor Series, one of my favorite PPV's so i figured why not give my thoughts.
    Preshow

Team Ziggler Seg
    Really David Otunga? Um wow
    Rating:1.5 stars

3MB vs Cobro
    This match was a whole lot better than i thought it would be Zack, Heath and Jinder were able to save this match ...
    Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Survivor Series Tradition, WWE '13, Raw

1st of all Greetings, 1st Wrestling blog, Thank you for reading this in advance. Grateful. Many things going through my mind when I think about wrestling this past week.

OK, What's 1st, the title says...Survivor Series tradition, Ok. As many of you already know, Survivor Series is at 6 or 7pm tonight on PPV, and I wanted to get my thoughts in on it before it happens. I hate how WWE treats ...

Updated 11-18-2012 at 04:57 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. The top 10 best moments in the history of Survivor Series!!

The long awaited top 10 moments in the history of Survivor Series is here!! I went back and watched past Survivor Series to make this as legit as I can for all of you. Hope you enjoy this blog. Here is in my opinion the Top 10 moments in the history of Survivor Series!!

10.Cena wins 1st world title 08-Cena coming off an injury he suffered at Summerslam in a match with Batista. His long ...
  5. Undertaker's Streak: A Hypothetical Fantasy Booking Blog

I don't think Undertaker's streak will end before he retires unless the guy who finally beats him turns out to be the next Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair or otherwise. However if Vince McMahon came up to me and said, "Son, I need you to think of a way to retire the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and end the streak", this is probably how I would do it. With a cash-in. In real life I think ...
  6. WWE RAW 11/12 Ratings Breakdown ~ Jerry Lawler's Return!

Wrestling fans and wrestling critics alike. It is time for your weekly dose of the Deluxe Lounge. Let's see how WWE faired on the go-home show to Survivor Series 2012. By the way, I'm keeping the intro short for a reason. You'll find out why as you continue reading. Let's get to it.

The November 12th WWE RAW did a 2.86 cable rating with 4.19 million viewers. Well, it doesn't look like
  7. Jason's Thoughts: TNA Impact Wrestling 11-15-12

Seg 1-Roode/Storm
    This was a great one i was very entertained especially when Roode managed to make storm put his contendership on the line
    Rating: 4/5 stars

Match 1- RVD vs Kid Kash
    It was a pretty boring and short match that had no other reason than to get RVD on tv.
    Rating: 2.5/5 stars

Seg 2- EY/ODB
    It was ok i guess not much to say about ...

Updated 11-17-2012 at 02:56 PM by Jaydash

Tags: impact, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Gratton’s World of Wrestling: WWE, Hmm...

Raw, Smackdown and PPV’s – no matter the WWE programme at the moment, I find myself going into a state of ‘hmm...’

As a Brit, I religiously record my weekly wrestling fix of Raw and Smackdown (and PPV’s every month) because they’re on when we across the pond are soundly tucked up in bed. Usually, I can’t wait to enjoy the feast that’s been recorded the night before – ...
  9. WWE Creative in the Modern Era

The online internet forums and blogs concerning wrestling are frequently laden with complaints about improper booking, poor storyline development and wild speculation about the direction of WWE. Rather than rehash these well-trodden ideas, I have a different perspective: WWE knows exactly what they are doing, and consistently generate a product that has fans talking, albeit in ...

Updated 11-13-2012 at 05:38 PM by Monstro

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. How to fix Monday Night Bore?

The Monday Night Bore

This is my first blog ladies and gentleman so bare with me on this one!

If there is one thing we all have in common its our frustrations with the current state of the WWE and its abysmal 'product'. As i sit here watching Raw i seem unable to enjoy it because even the smallest details frustrate and annoy me. I just want to walk backstage and tell Vince

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.