View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. The Rebel Lion's Den: MY WrestleMania XXX Wish...

Welcome, wrestling aficionados....Thanks for swingin' by the Den! WrestleMania season is far from here, but it's something that is always prevalent in my mind, so I put together my dream WM XXX card. I'm not saying this is what the card will or should be; Just sharing my personal dream scenario. I based my card loosely on current WWE storylines to make my card as believable as possible.

Updated 06-24-2013 at 01:49 AM by Rebel Lion

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. My Top 10 WWE Superstars (Current and Retired)

10. Kane
    I think that WWE should include Kane a little more in the shows, like they used to. He's a great wrestler and deserves to get title shots and be in main event matches. He used to be unstoppable, but now WWE has pushed him aside. He still has matches, but not the kind he should.

9. Shawn Michaels
    Shawn, also known as "Mr. Wrestlemania" has also been around ...
  3. Gimmick Transitions: Better or Worse part 1

I read in the forum about putting Drew McIntyre back in his Chosen one gimmick and I stopped and thought of all the horrible and amazing transitions that either broke the character or helped the character. In this blog I will talk about the ones I can remember. Ones like Mark Henry, Kane, Drew McIntyre and others.

Drew McIntyre
    Most people remember this guy "debuting" ...
  4. Superstar Hulk Hogan: "You want to love Hogan, but he gives me every reason not to "

Hogan ended by saying “whatcha gonna do when TNA and all the Hulkamaniacs become number one wrestling company in the world and run wild on you!” That is how Hogan ended his first promo inside a TNA ring. Hogan is probably the most well known wrestler in the world. Non-wrestling fans know who the man is. A lot of people dub him the greatest of all-time comparisons such as the MJ or Babe Ruth of pro ...

Updated 06-22-2013 at 10:27 PM by TheGreatOne (changing upcoming blog topic)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Leading raws up to mitb

Hey it's mr.onemanband and I will be making some Storyline in my blog today starts the first series. Now this take place with current champions and you will see title changes and turns so enjoy.

Raw after payback

John Cena - the champ is here.after going through hell last night I walked away with this wwe champion make no mistake it doesn't matter if your ryback rock ...
    Tags: cena, mitb, punk, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Leading raws up to mitb

Hey it's mr.onemanband and I will be making some Storyline in my blog today starts the first series. Now this take place with current champions and you will see title changes and turns so enjoy.

Raw after payback

John Cena - the champ is here.after going through hell last night I walked away with this wwe champion make no mistake it doesn't matter if your ryback rock ...
    Tags: cena, mitb, punk, raw, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Taker vs... at Wrestlemania 30

Hi Guys, I see taker retiring at wm30 so I want to know your top 5 picks of who he should face at wrestlemania 30. Also 1 fantasy living ( can be from tna, roh or even independent, legend...) and i fantasy opponent non living. Please see mine below and let me know what you think.

1- The Rock

Story: Rock has done it all except beat taker at Mania.

This match would ...
  8. WWE, Changing For The Better?

According to multiple sources, Vince McMahon has not been pleased with Monday Night Raw's ratings and rightfully so. Monday Night Raw has battled against both the NBA and the NHL playoffs, and as a result people have seen their ratings decrease. When facing strong competition on TV, WWE loyalist will always use that big competition as an excuse to why the ratings were low. In truth, a TV show itself ...

Updated 06-19-2013 at 04:44 PM by Kyle Fitta

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  9. Money in the bank booking 2013

If I were in charge of the booking for the money in the bank PPV I would capitalize on all the momentum from the last week and book a strong show to feed into Summer Slam. I think with the current roster and programs I could book a show to rival Payback and keep the WWE PPV summer Renaissance alive.

Match #1
    U.S. Title
    Dean Ambrose vs. Antonio Cesaro
    In Philadelphia ...
  10. Money in the Bank 2013

Hi Guys go easy as this is only my second blog but have a look and let me know your thoughts. I've tried to combine in part how I think parts of the ppv will be booked and how I would like other parts to be booked. So Lets Start.

Match 1 Divas Title: AJ vs Kaitylyn- rematch, winner Aj.

Kaitlyn gets her rematch. She dominates Aj and sets up for the spear. Aj dodges With Kaitlyn ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.