View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. TNA. Hogan and Bishoff Era and other points.

Hi Guys and Girls

I honestly didnt think that i would ever think that i would be doing this and it is my first blog. But just a couple of points to make.

1. Tna the Hogan and Bishoff Era. First and foremost i will say i have a huge amount of respect for hogan and bishoff and they really did take the industry further than most thought it could ever be done back in WCW. ...
  2. TNA : Old for New?

Hello everyone, hope your well. This is my 1st ever blog ever, not just on this site. I'm just going to be asking the simple question here, why cant TNA make new stars?

I'm from the UK (england), and when TNA 1st came to our TV, i thought "WOW, this stuff is really exciting", at that time, i didn't know any wrestlers apart from Jeff Jarrett, and Sting, but the wrestling i ...
    Tags: england, tna
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. 12 Step Program To A New Wrestling Show

What I would like to see in a newly formed televised wrestling show.

1. Only new and unnoticed performers.

2. The roster would comprise no more than 25 people. Take for instance TNA; they have way too many wrestlers for just one show.

3. Less chitchat more fighting. Use only 5% of the show for the chatting so we know what’s going on and the rest for ...
  4. Sting. You're a dumbass.

Yeah, you read it right. Get ready for one hell of a rant in this blog. I am holding nothing back. I'm sure everyone here has read the news that Sting has re-signed with TNA and will be possibly return on this upcoming TNA iMPACT! This blog will be addressed that.

So let me get this straight. Sting; a legend in the industry of wrestling just seriously passed up an opportunity to join ...

Updated 02-26-2011 at 01:52 PM by Wrestling_Deluxe_08 (This post has been updated to meet current news reports.)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. WWE - The Resurrection?

Over the last few years, we have waited for the WWE to seriously pull its socks up in all aspects of wrestling entertainment - superstars in the roster, wrestling action, storylines, new talent - and were reasonably disappointed. After all, the WWE had Cena, Y2J, Orton, Deadman, Rey Mysterio, Edge and a host of other talented guys. But somehow, something was missing. TNA was smartly mixing it up, ...

Updated 02-24-2011 at 02:23 AM by bharath

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Is Triple H Overrated?

Well you can guess what this blog is about. I am a big fan of Triple H. He is one of my favorite wrestlers and I enjoyed his work in the early 2000s. As Triple H begins to win more and more titles, people argue over the fact if Triple H is abusing his backstage authority. But let me clear a lot of things up for HHH haters:

Triple H's backstage job:

Triple has the job ...

Updated 02-22-2011 at 07:36 PM by VKM

Tags: wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Did Vince Russo write the HHH vs. Taker segment?

Before I continue any further, I'd like to mention that, yes I wanted Sting to debut last night, and the fact that he didn't might cause some of you to say I'm biased on this matter, (especially this one guy named Phenom), but it won't cloud my vision on this matter.

As you all know, Triple H and The Undertaker returned after month long breaks within WWE. The Undertaker made his entrance, ...
  8. TNA: 47 Easy steps to become the #1 Wrestling Company

I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about Chris Jericho's new book. And I decided that it would be good to have book or blog that list the steps for TNA to become the #1 Wrestling company. Here they are

1. Get rid of Hulk Hogan
    2. Get rid of the Karen/Jarret vs. Angle storyline
    3. Get rid of Vince Russo
    4. Get rid of Jeff Hardy
    5. Get Ric Flair out of ...
  9. Who Should WWE push and who they shouldn't

This is my first attempt at a blog, so please go easy. As the title explains i will tell you who i think WWE should push to main event status and i think should stay where they are, or be demoted.

Smackdown Push - Now before i start, you may be thinking why i have put smackdown first instead of Raw, the reason being is that I believe that smackdown has the majority of better wrestlers. ...

Updated 02-22-2011 at 10:59 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. WWE and TNA need major changes!

I think WWE is going in the right step by bringing back The Rock. The Rock is one of the most popular wrestlers that is still relatively young besides Stone Cold. Steve Austin needs to come back to Raw and not just do Tough Enough. They really should use Stone Cold on Raw along with The Rock. Have a match between the two of them. Also would love to see a match with Stone Cold vs. John Cena. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.